• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's standard. Assists with a decent pass (that I'd imagine most of our attack could make), and it trumps the 85 minutes of uninvolvement

Yeah man, I'm tired of listening to it. Thanks Mo, you've been great, now time to fuck off. We will be a better team once he goes. Rose tinted clowns everywhere.

Tiny credit for the much-maligned Harvey.
1. Beautiful pass almost had Nunez in earlier.
2. His won the ball with his press for the winner.

601445eb56f480038d3e18dcb3e8d189.jpg

well one thing we did do really well this summer is we've almost made a perfect midfield that can compete ... we need one more.

trent is a problem. sorry klopp, you're wrong.

our backline needs reinforcing - PLEASE invest.

One really really important point - team believes in klopp. team fights for each other and they have a massive chip on their shoulder. Not sure that will translate into what we hope/want for, but at least they'll give 100% every game.

What!!!

At one-nil down; we lose VVD to a red card, now down to 10 men, and we take off a striker (Diaz) for a defender When he sould have taken off TAA who was shite, Or

Endo who was invisable and playing no part in the game.

Klopp then sub's Gakpo and Endo for Jota and Elliot, A striker for a striker, and DM for a Midflieder.

Finally the coin drops and he think "Hey, we need three strikers on the field if we want to get something out of this"

On comes Nunez and we get the 3 points with ten men

I sometimes wonder what goes through Klopps head

What a fucking win! What a fucking mentality! What a fucking manager performance by Klopp!
So fucking lovely 3 points! Love it!

Darwin is a beast!!!

You jest?! Klopp got fucking lucky. 'Ah I suppose I better stick darwin on for 10 mins, sure we've lost anyway' Klopp was shite, again.

What!!!

At one-nil down; we lose VVD to a red card, now down to 10 men, and we take off a striker (Diaz) for a defender When he sould have taken off TAA who was shite, Or

Endo who was invisable and playing no part in the game.

Klopp then sub's Gakpo and Endo for Jota and Elliot, A striker for a striker, and DM for a Midflieder.

Finally the coin drops and he think "Hey, we need three strikers on the field if we want to get something out of this"

On comes Nunez and we get the 3 points with ten men

I sometimes wonder what goes through Klopps head

Grief. Yes mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom