• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diaz

childhood memories of all these shenanigans

also championship manager 3 saving before every match and reloading if i didn’t win

football manager games are a cancer, it freaked me out one day how much time id put into it and how addictive it was and never touched one since

I remember there was an Italia 90 game for the mega drive and it didn't include Ireland, but had Japan. Even though Japan hadn't qualified and Ireland had.

I used to play a spectrum game that was some management effort, I can't remember what it was called but I loved it. I never got into champ man. Probably because I didn't have a PC for years.

childhood memories of all these shenanigans

also championship manager 3 saving before every match and reloading if i didn’t win

football manager games are a cancer, it freaked me out one day how much time id put into it and how addictive it was and never touched one since
Agreed, I tried playing football manager 2024. Had it on in the background while working, stayed up til like 2AM playing on weekends. It was fucking mad.

Back
Top Bottom