• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are not going to sit in a low block, are they? So far Forest has been an outlier.
That's the thing, it's not their style, but I fear that it might happen now that a few of their players have are sick.
However, if they play the way I'd normally expect them to play, it's going to be a bad day for them. Really bad.

That's the thing, it's not their style, but I fear that it might happen now that a few of their players have are sick.
However, if they play the I'd normally expect them to play, it's going to be a bad day for them. Really bad.
When teams who normally don’t sit back try to sit back, it rarely works, does it? I think Forest had some practice doing it last season; Wolves much less so. I don’t want to jinx it, but I expect a pasting no matter how they play.

When teams who normally don’t sit back try to sit back, it rarely works, does it? I think Forest had some practice doing it last season; Wolves much less so. I don’t want to jinx it, but I expect a pasting no matter how they play.
You have a point and I also think Wolves aren't really built to defend that deep even if their best players are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom