• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Milan (A) - CL - Tuesday

yea i saw that. no criticism though, you change that and he’s not the same player
I saw that, more than once, but who am I to talk, everytime Gravey is doing well, I make that same look and feel like what Salah feels....and you all know what I am feeling.

He did well to get the 2 shots off for the times he hit the post, those were sharp striker’s moves.
He was fine, lot better than Sat. Predictable haters on here, as if we have any other option on the right. Chiesa came on and even only for 6 mins, looks like he will need a good few games to get anywhere near remotely match fit.

I like the response from the team tonight. The changes worked today.

Only question mark is over Salah and whether Slot's has the balls to sub him when he's playing shite.
he hit the post twice, and had one of those converted I am sure people's opinion of him would be different.

Slot really doesnt like losing. Love it.

Slot: “We showed how good we can play on the ball and that’s also what I said after... If you can play so good it’s actually almost, maybe ‘disgrace’ is too much, but it’s unbelievable that you lose v Forest at home if you can play this well today.”

This highlights the feeling I'm getting from our start to the season - we are failing to capitalise on our periods of dominance, fast breaks which more often than not break down, and missed opportunities (highlighted by Jota and Mo. In the last two games). We need to be more ruthless. The failure to turn fast breaks into goals even when outnumbering defenders, is very frustrating.

He was fine, lot better than Sat. Predictable haters on here, as if we have any other option on the right. Chiesa came on and even only for 6 mins, looks like he will need a good few games to get anywhere near remotely match fit.
No one hates Salah. It is just that we are honest about his form and what he is now lacking

Back
Top Bottom