• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Milan (A) - CL - Tuesday

I like the fact that Slot has been taking him off when he starts to fade.

Konate and the rest of the team usually have to overcompensate late because of his slackness. And it can lead to injuries and extra running.

I also like that Slot trusted Tsimikas to play 90 minutes in a CL game - I thought at times Klopp was a bit too reluctant to use him. Robbo will need to be rested in a lot of games this season to keep his level of performance high.

Arne really isn't gonna give Chiesa his homecoming debut? This man is fucking brutal.

Don't think I've ever wanted a manager out after a win before but sometimes you can't help the way you feel.

it has been noticeable thoughtout his liverpool career (imo of course) that he starts playing for himself if a couple of goals have gone in and he hasn’t scored yet

He looked genuinely disappointed for a moment when szobo scored as he was ready to put it in.

it has been noticeable thoughtout his liverpool career (imo of course) that he starts playing for himself if a couple of goals have gone in and he hasn’t scored yet
Yeah, it has.

But this isn't Barnsley at home. Milan could score 2 goals in 5 mins. Game isn't over.

Back
Top Bottom