• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Milan (A) - CL - Tuesday

images

I like the response from the team tonight. The changes worked today.

Only question mark is over Salah and whether Slot's has the balls to sub him when he's playing shite.

Good response, sloppy first 15 mins then once we got the equaliser it was all us with Ali virtually being a spectactor.

For me, on paper at least, this was our trickiest away game in Europe so very pleased. I think we should be getting top 8 comfortably now.

Call me a mopey fuck but I really wanted to see Chiesa play today.
Great win, though. Dominant performance.
So shouldn't really complain.

Not played since June so the lack of minutes is understandable. Should hopefully start in the league cup.

I also like that Slot trusted Tsimikas to play 90 minutes in a CL game - I thought at times Klopp was a bit too reluctant to use him. Robbo will need to be rested in a lot of games this season to keep his level of performance high.
I said in the Summer we needed to buy a good LB to challenge Robbo - we still do. And Slot should fine him his match fee any time he has a shot.

Back
Top Bottom