• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

Quite. LB being a position where we arguably need to strengthen, how about us taking advantage of the chaos to sign Chilwell?

He's a few years younger than Robbo but currently is not reliable enough to be counted on in any capacity. I'd suggest we would need to see him on loan for a year first before giving it any consideration. With the yardage fullbacks cover these days I wouldn't be shocked if his career fizzles out from this point.

Ben, Raheem and Sterling need to set up a little corner at Cobham where they, and the other 21 players that don't exist in Enzo Maresca's world, hang out on bean bags, play FIFA, smoke cigars and blow some of their 350,000 a week at strippers for the next three years.

The Chill Well lifestyle

The Chelsea madness was amusing for a while but it actually feels depressing to me now. It's just ignorant Yanks ruining everything they touch
What in the name of sweet fuck is happening at Chelsea.
What a circus.

It's not even funny to me anymore, just bizarre and depressing

chelsea had one of the best fullback pairings around but they’re both almost permanently broken and probably unable to return to their former levels

Hey guys what are Man United doing regarding DM ? Did they really bid for Ederson at Atalanta and also have a bid for Ugarte ?

Seems unusual for Barca to make a signing that looks like value. Surprised we wouldn't go in at that fee, injury prone or not

Seems unusual for Barca to make a signing that looks like value. Surprised we wouldn't go in at that fee, injury prone or not
Chiesa isn't someone you have on the bench. He's also right-footed and we're stacked on that side

Players that were available and could've been signed this window.

Fofana - 20m
Chiesa - 13m
Theate - 15m
Debast - 15m
Pavlovic - 18m
Pacho - 40m
Evanilson - 35m
Thuram - 20m
Todibo - 30m
Frattesi - 25m
Wieffer - 30m
Guillherme - 25m
Anton - 20m
Le Fee - 20m
Mikaudtdze - 18m

But no, decided NONE of them were good enough to improve the squad. Boss. Gotta laugh really.

Fofana - 20m
Chiesa - 13m
Theate - 15m
Debast - 15m
Pavlovic - 18m
Pacho - 40m
Evanilson - 35m
Thuram - 20m
Todibo - 30m
Frattesi - 25m
Wieffer - 30m
Guillherme - 25m
Anton - 20m
Le Fee - 20m
Mikaudtdze - 18m

But no, decided NONE of them were good enough to improve the squad. Boss. Gotta laugh really.
Well it was either Zubimendi and Fekir or nothing. Principles init.

Fofana - 20m
Chiesa - 13m
Theate - 15m
Debast - 15m
Pavlovic - 18m
Pacho - 40m
Evanilson - 35m
Thuram - 20m
Todibo - 30m
Frattesi - 25m
Wieffer - 30m
Guillherme - 25m
Anton - 20m
Le Fee - 20m
Mikaudtdze - 18m

They're all average at best.

Back
Top Bottom