• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

Thats Arsenal scoring 50% less goals

The PGMOL has said that the offence of holding (ie blocking or obstructing) will be penalised more stringently in set pieces, when an attacker is trying to stop the movement of an opponent, in the Premier League this season
@TimesSport

Thats us getting penalised every single time while refs & VAR turn a blind to Arsenal scoring 50% less goals

The PGMOL has said that the offence of holding (ie blocking or obstructing) will be penalised more stringently in set pieces, when an attacker is trying to stop the movement of an opponent, in the Premier League this season
@TimesSport

Fixed

Thats Arsenal scoring 50% less goals

@TimesSport
For the first month and a half whilst Lineker and Shearer do their nut on MotD

Untitled.jpg

Not a good look for Utds recruitment team then:

@TheAthleticFC

: Leny Yoro's medical scans showed a possible metatarsal issue when he joined United.United pressed ahead anyway as they believed the 18yo CB would be a top player for them for the next decade.

I see that Spurs have picked up Odobert from Burnley, he would've been a great pick up for us, possibly as a replacement for Diaz

View: https://x.com/AnfieldRd96/status/1824428582833144099

Have to say, those 2 Dutch baldies have very different styles.

I think the results in pre-season from both have swayed this thinking.

Do you know what though, I'd take no signings if it meant no injuries throughout the season....but of course we all know that aint gonna happen and both Ibou/Jota will likely pick up knocks tonight in the team bus which we later find out are torn ACL's.

Ilkay Gundogan apparently on the verge of returning to City so that Barcelona can registry Olmo...

Time for a quick hijack? Or not worth it?

Its just securing the deal for Gallagher in the opposite direction. Atleti couldn't afford him unless they sold Felix, so to make matters simple the Chaves sign Felix .... it's all very logical 🤔
Yep. They're paying to make a profit on sale of one of their few decent players (who they could probably easily sell to another Premier League club for at least the same price with no strings attached). Utter madness.
And I doubt Gallagher will last more than a year at Atletico.

I would imagine was a Steve Cooper pick. I guess they already had Hamza, so not sure of the logic behind replacing Dewsbury Hall with him, not the best use of the money from Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom