• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Carra for mentioning it, but he's drifting back to his childhood if he thinks the mass of them didn't salute that pathetic gesture.

Well, at the very apex of my charitable inclinations, at least he showed some passion

Brainless and horrible, yes, but the rest were so insipid. Even great pros like Baines looked dejected and lost

Such a poor display. Even Comical Martinez said it was disastrous. Although he seems to think it might not have been a red card?!

Also said they didn't cope with the emotions? What? They didn't show any, unless 'hopeless despondency' is what he means

Indeed... But my mate told me this afternoon my Honda bike is basically gone... Fucking gutted...

I also have discovered that the brain injury means I basically have trouble remembering loads of things such as the names for famous people and simple stuff like Sellotape and knives and forks and loads of shit...

Searching for goals using my left arm is a bit tricky and all...

I did remember the game was on tho... If it makes it easier for a top poster to help out so I can see our magic tho...
I assume you remember you still owe me for those match tickets?

Cgg3O1rVAAA2jBO.jpg

Klopp saying that Origi was 'walking around with a smile on his face' just now. So hopefully it's not that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made up that Mori got sent off, knobhead thinking he was dead hard with Coutinho in the first half.

Apart from some sloppy finishing we were brilliant across the park. Lovren and Sakho were imperious. Firmino was a bit meh though.

Klopp saying that Origi was 'walking around with a smile on his face' just now. So hopefully it's not that bad.
"I can't say too much about Origi but they say it is disgusting, awful pictures. But it's not broken, it is a twisted ankle, he is on crutches walking around so we will have to see."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom