• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Klopp really laugh at Lucas or was he laughing at the interplay between Coutinho and Moreno. Lobbed balls and volleys

Milner has been a fucking boss signing. He was a no brainer. Good on him for coming when City made him an offer to stay.

Well, that was nice. Everyone's pet hates looked like World beaters against them too, which was really funny.

Shame for Origi though. Says it all about Everton really, they never turn up and then they think living up to the joke of a "dogs of war" tag gives them some brownie points. Amateurs.

Martinez had better hope they put in the sort of performance they managed at Chelsea in the cup. Hard one to call against United, who can look awful or actually OK.

Not sure who I want to win

I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...

I've not had much time for these derbies since 89. I just block it all out, especially since all of their pathetic antics crept back in, but I was apoplectic about that tackle on Origi. He knew exactly what he was doing, and to walk off with that 'job done' gesture, jeez, he deserves a shitload of grief. If Martinez dares to excuse him, or worse, he should be chased out of the city.

I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...

Fucking sob story.

Lucas is one of the most shit players in the league, arnold. Physically shit. Actually, totally, irredeemably shit.

If he starts the game in midfield, or any position, we will lose. Because he's shit.

vzj3nn.jpg

www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/04/20/liverpool-vs-everton-highlights-full-match/

Glad you're still with us mate.

Hope you're better soon mate.

Molby! Hope you're ok, sorry to hear about the accident mate, take it easy and enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom