• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you've seen this footage, but it's nice to see that Evertonians have taken the result on Saturday with their characteristic humour, grace and ready wit.

(Warning: contains strong language, obvious cocaine abuse and threatening behaviour)

Not sure if you've seen this footage, but it's nice to see that Evertonians have taken the result on Saturday with their characteristic humour, grace and ready wit.

(Warning: contains strong language, obvious cocaine abuse and threatening behaviour)

One of them fellas was frothing at the mouth. He wants to be careful he could do himself an injury.

Hahahaha.

BBC Gossip (quoting the rag) reporting Moyes wants to come back to replace Martinez.

So he can continue to prove the point that the very best winners don't win.

I've already posted video evidence that suggests Everton are expecting Manuel Pellegrini to be their next manager. Or possibly Jose Mourinho. At least I think that's what they said. It all got rather angry and incoherent.

BBC Gossip (quoting the rag) reporting Moyes wants to come back to replace Martinez.

So he can continue to prove the point that the very best winners don't win.

Graham Beecroft on TalkSh!te this morning was saying he'd be surprised if Moyes went back there. He reckons that the fans wouldn't want it and that the board probably aren't thinking along those lines either.

I seem to remember that Howard Kendall was sacked and then returned to Goodison as the New Messiah some years later.

He returned twice in fact, and it didn't work either time. That may well be part of the reason why Beecroft doesn't think they'll turn to Moyes again now.

I seem to remember that Howard Kendall was sacked and then returned to Goodison as the New Messiah some years later.

He did. In fact he came back not once, but twice - 1990-1993 and then 1997-1998.
Did not do great things in any of these terms.

Edited - ooops... just noted JJ has beaten me to it...

I doubt Moyes would fancy a return. He'd be a hostage to fortune. He has shown some ambition since and even if those jobs haven't worked out a return to Everton would surely be viewed as regression.

I doubt Moyes would fancy a return. He'd be a hostage to fortune. He has shown some ambition since and even if those jobs haven't worked out a return to Everton would surely be viewed as regression.

Yeah, but what other jobs are there? Villa? That's not a bigger job than Everton, plus they're in the Championship. Celtic? Maybe, but it's a club where any manager can win the title.

I reckon Rangers may well offer Celtic a genuine challenge next season.

Rocket Ronnie's deffo leaving them so my money's on Moyes taking over.

I reckon Rangers may well offer Celtic a genuine challenge next season.

Rocket Ronnie's deffo leaving them so my money's on Moyes taking over.

If I was David Moyes, I would JUMP at the chance to manage Celtic and finally win some kind of meaningful trophy. He's a jock, I think he's played for them, and he can use that as a pitch for managing another club in two years or whatever.

Villa is also a well-supported club and getting them back into the Premiership would be an attractive proposition. It's a great situation for boss-eyed ET in a ginger wig cunt.

If I was David Moyes, I would JUMP at the chance to manage Celtic and finally win some kind of meaningful trophy. He's a jock, I think he's played for them, and he can use that as a pitch for managing another club in two years or whatever.
Actually woudl be hilariously funny if he did take them over and then Rangers won the title next season, and he is the first Celtic manager in years to fail to win a trophy, because he's a winner.

Normally a Celtic fan, but could switch allegiance temporarily just to see that (though whisper it quietly in my adopted country)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom