• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
12994432_10154270554162573_6163303176074924298_n.jpg

Both tackles were fantastic.

Lukaku played like he's given up and is leaving this summer.
Jon Woods, the Everton deputy chairman walked out when we scored the third goal. I'm guessing Martinez is fucked. Which is a shame as 'd love for him to keep his job.

Is Mori pumping the Everton badge comparable to Shelvey pointing his finger and giving Fergie a mouthful?

btw the reason I'm asking is because a Man U supporting friend is claiming it is.

Last edited:
Is Mori pumping the Everton badge comparable to Shelvey pointing his finger and giving Fergie a mouthful?

No, because Shelvey hadn't just done a horrible, snide foul that led to a player being stretchered off.

I don't know why you persist with your attempts to be some kind of contrarian, agent provacateur, you're fucking shit at it.

btw the reason I'm asking is because a Man U supporting friend is claiming it is.

No. Shelvey was raging at Ginsoak for, he thought, getting him sent off. It wasn't directed at the fans at all, it was a hot head having a rant. Mori was immersing himself in the bitter blue bile that now infests those fans.

No. Shelvey was raging at Ginsoak for, he thought, getting him sent off. It wasn't directed at the fans at all, it was a hot head having a rant. Mori was immersing himself in the bitter blue bile that now infests those fans.
Pretty much what I said. Absolutely shameful. Biased or not I'd be mad if a Liverpool player did that.

No, because Shelvey hadn't just done a horrible, snide foul that led to a player being stretchered off.

I don't know why you persist with your attempts to be some kind of contrarian, agent provacateur, you're fucking shit at it.
Net Hate is NOT OK

Wind it in Brendan. You're gradually starting to revert to type.
Modo may say things that you wholeheartedly disagree with but he doesn't ever take pot shots at you. Fuck it off.

Modo may say things that you wholeheartedly disagree with but he doesn't ever take pot shots at you. Fuck it off.

No, he isn't. That's way OTT. And, while it's true that Modo doesn't get directly personal, he has plenty of history of what Brendan charged him with.

To be fair I kinda did yesterday but it was mainly because I felt the need to throw something back at him.
Don't really care to be honest.

Anyways, did it seem to anyone else like the least give-a-shit derby ever?

I was sat right next to the blue shite. I mean, the most fun we had all game was picking out the biggest mongs and pointing and laughing at them until one of their mates saw what we were doing and then you'd have like 6 of them all decked out in Lonsdale shite screaming at us looking like they were going to have a stroke while we just kept giggling and pointing and taking the piss out of their shit clothes. But the match, it was very flat until we scored. We wellied them 4-0 without even trying. Something awful is going on at that club.

Anyways, did it seem to anyone else like the least give-a-shit derby ever?

I was sat right next to the blue shite. I mean, the most fun we had all game was picking out the biggest mongs and pointing and laughing at them until one of their mates saw what we were doing and then you'd have like 6 of them all decked out in Lonsdale shite screaming at us looking like they were going to have a stroke while we just kept giggling and pointing and taking the piss out of their shit clothes. But the match, it was very flat until we scored. We wellied them 4-0 without even trying. Something awful is going on at that club.
I've never seen such a lack of fight from them

Red cards to both modo and Brendan if this continues, insult each other over messenger if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom