• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
CghBganXIAAktU6.jpg

Fella in the Paddock just said: "I feel cheated. £45 to watch a training session."

He was not joking - even before we scored the gaps our players were running into - you just knew that Everton were going to have an almighty fuck up. They were just not there and to be honest should be charged by the FA for lowering the standards of the league. It was terrible. But then of course we could be THAT fucking great now. Who knows.

We were a bit boss tonight. Can't remember it being that one sided. 41 attempts apparently. They had a corner.

I'm watching it again on sky now. Just switched over & I saw Everton had the ball in our half so realised it'd only just started.

They only had the ball going forwards in our half about 4 times the entire match.

I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...
Can't believe this got loads of likes.

Good luck fellah. Heal fast. Glad you're still with us.

What was with that guy in the away end wearing a fucking Napoli jersey?

We are used to seeing that kind of shit here in Australia where ppl rock up to A-League fixtures wearing United, Madrid & Barca tops .. but never in my life have I ever seen that shit before in the EPL.

Lots of half-and-half Liverpool/Everton scarves on display tonight!

Being in close proximity to the away fans is usually distressing, but tonight it was part of the entertainment.

At the start the Bluenoses were singing "We're on the match with Bobby's Army!" but in the second half the song changed to "You're getting sacked in the morning."

As the goals went in, more and more Evertonians departed, making furious gestures at the Liverpool supporters as they went, although what they had to be furious with us about was a bit of a mystery.

So does Klopp know what he's doing or was Everton that bad?

I Guess Everton was real bad. Just like when we Villa 6-0 and it was Down to Villa being piss poor, and United beat them 1-0 after that. So if Everton beat United 1-0 it will be similar. It was just Everton being piss poor on the night.

Everton started off OK. For the first 20 minutes or so, they were counter-attacking and it looked as though it was going to be another hard-fought Derby. But it seemed as if we just wore them down. I think we did play well, Following a 4-0 victory - which could have been a lot more with a bit of luck - it's pushing it to claim that Klopp's team selection was poor.

Put that right out of your fucking head lad !!! ain't gonna happen- that boat sailed passed when fucked up at Southamption
United still have to play away at West Ham & Leicester (H), City still have to play Southampton (A) in between the two CL semi matches vs Real, and Arsenal (H). We have 5 very winnable matches (let's just say we'll start favourites in all of them). It's going to be very close.

I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...
Get well soon, big man.

Get well soon, big man.

I wrote the second one, just in case you forgot about the first one.
Just joking you, it's good for morale. But seriously, it's good you're still here.

No.

I've had a few come in lately. It's not that my betting has got better. It's that Liverpool are now coming in line with my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom