• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton Match Thread - Home - 20th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...

Here you go love:
--- http://www.okgoals.com/match-highlights-1461182227---40

I was in a major motorbike crash 4 weeks ago tonight in Laos... Five badly broken ribs... Damaged right hip... Broken collarbone... And fractured skull, three days unconscious ... Sent to Thailand hospital then home to UK by my work place, probably, dear god, I will get back to work sooner rather than later. Was told by the doc at the NHS yesterday that I'm lucky to be alive still.

Couldn't walk down the pub to watch it at all and have been reading the live thread in the newspaper... I see we've won... If there is anyone out there who can link me highlights then they will genuinely be helping the injured from kindness...
Glad to hear that you're OK.

FFS - everyone knows you shouldn't ride motorbikes in S.E.Asian countries ! Good to hear you survived and hopefully a quick recuperation. Take it easy MT.

Fucking sob story.
Indeed... But my mate told me this afternoon my Honda bike is basically gone... Fucking gutted...

I also have discovered that the brain injury means I basically have trouble remembering loads of things such as the names for famous people and simple stuff like Sellotape and knives and forks and loads of shit...

Searching for goals using my left arm is a bit tricky and all...

I did remember the game was on tho... If it makes it easier for a top poster to help out so I can see our magic tho...

I'm just relieved you still have all your ellipses.

Indeed... But my mate told me this afternoon my Honda bike is basically gone... Fucking gutted...

I also have discovered that the brain injury means I basically have trouble remembering loads of things such as the names for famous people and simple stuff like Sellotape and knives and forks and loads of shit...

I did remember the game was on tho... If it makes it easier for a top poster to help out so I can see our magic tho...
'searching for goals' with your left arm is tricky. Yeah, right...

Moyes being as fair as possible given the potential for ridicule

Carragher making a great point 'never seen a derby game when it was so easy to pass the ball, and they also played their strongest team, but they made it so easy'

'And they're also not very good'

That sounds like a mere flesh wound.

Reactions: C/O

fuck dude, that sounds terrible man ... hope you make a full recovery

I don't know whether it was just the circumstances of the game he came into, but he did look alot more relaxed and "happy" today, and at the weekend too.
I've said it before, he 'sulks' when his mind is writing cheques his body can't cash.

If he's not doing the things he knows he's capable of when he's fully match fit he gets pissed off.

As soon as he starts to fire properly again he's much better mentally.

Lino 'it's a horrible one' on that tackle

Carra totally ruining him for kissing the badge.

'Everton fans won't fall for that nonsense and he's only been here for 10 minutes'

'Everton fans won't fall for that nonsense and he's only been here for 10 minutes'

Well done to Carra for mentioning it, but he's drifting back to his childhood if he thinks the mass of them didn't salute that pathetic gesture.

vzj3nn.jpg

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

(analog, not digital)

Were those lucky guesses then?

I kept the post-match shit on for the first time in years just to see what they'd say about that and I'm glad it was pointed out. If anything, they moved on too quickly.

I can't remember ever being so angry about a challenge before... I hope he gets hammered in tomorrows press for that reaction.

Not sure if that was a little dig at Everton fans, because they clearly will.

Gareth Barry picking up an injury at half time, John Stones having stomach cramps and feeling ill all games.

Roberto Excusinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom