• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Girondins de Bordeaux

And alcoholism. The amount of background work the club did on Andy Carroll could have been written on a post card.
I believe the doctor who did the medical commented that Carroll was not a healthy specimen and hadn't looked after himself. We were fully aware that his jumping style meant he always landed on the same foot, meaning there was an enhanced risk of injury to the joints in that leg. The people responsible for the due diligence did their jobs properly (and they didn't need to do a lot to find red flags), but their warnings were ignored.

We bought Andy Carroll so Kenny Dalglish could get a massive back hander from the agent. His connections with Newcastle are well known. Getting Carroll to change agents to Big Sam's halfway through the deal, that's a red flag. I mean there's the Flanagan thing too but I guess you can't say anything too bad about Dalglish. He didn't earn a fuckload even as player manager, but he did on that deal.

We bought Andy Carroll so Kenny Dalglish could get a massive back hander from the agent. His connections with Newcastle are well known. Getting Carroll to change agents to Big Sam's halfway through the deal, that's a red flag. I mean there's the Flanagan thing too but I guess you can't say anything too bad about Dalglish. He didn't earn a fuckload even as player manager, but he did on that deal.

What Flanno thing? How much we talking on AC?

Back
Top Bottom