• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Girondins de Bordeaux

There’s probably something in the middle. One of the lower/midtable sides in those top divisions could get in and around the European spots with the right direction.

There’s probably something in the middle. One of the lower/midtable sides in those top divisions could get in and around the European spots with the right direction.

Yeah, but we probably don’t want a team in and around European spots because that’ll cause conflict of ownership problems - I’m sure there’s ways round it, but we’re kind of sticklers for playing by the rules - unlike some other multi-clubs proponents.

For City it’s just marketing for Abu Dhabi - I don’t think they’d actually care if they ever produced a decent player and you’ll probably find that half the City squad are “paid consultants” at a handful of CFGs other teams to get their inflated salaries off City’s books.

What Chelsea are up to, fuck knows - I think Todd Boehly has a bad case of oniomania.

In Edwards defense I wonder if FSG tasked Edwards with exploring the deal with Bordeaux. They picked us on cheap close to administration and they might have wanted to do similarly again. It smacks of Lizard behaviour.

Reactions: dee
Back
Top Bottom