• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diaz

Y
Yeah but can we trust them? Whole media circus is shite. Joyce and ornstein are all I trust

The Barca links could be something, but not the City ones. That has been dismissed by the City journos as well.
Diaz has reportedly been after a move to Barca, so a move to City sounds a bit weird. They dont really need him either and have just bought Savio.

Y

The Barca links could be something, but not the City ones. That has been dismissed by the City journos as well.
Diaz has reportedly been after a move to Barca, so a move to City sounds a bit weird. They dont really need him either and have just bought Savio.
They don't need 3 wingers who don't score or create I suppose I suppose

Why are we even worried by this ? Pointless talk, focus should be on getting answers why we have not got a DM for 3 seasons running. Lets not let @StevieM and his merry men of top top top reds gwt away with it.

Y

He wants to move to Spain, and he has it on good authority that, after the 115 charges have been heard, City will be playing in the Spanish Isthmian league

FSG used to fck up and stick Klopp in front of the press especially during Covid and ESL BS but difference is now they actually have a couple of stooges to stick on front of Slot…

Diaz out. Keep on submitting bids below Gordon's valuation by Newcastle for two weeks. Gordon signs a new contract at Newcastle.

Melissa Reddy - The plan was always not to block Gakpo's development.

I reckon we’re waiting for Newcastle to reach the conclusion the Guehi isn’t worth the amount Palace are holding out for and they come back in for JoGo.

I reckon we’re waiting for Newcastle to reach the conclusion the Guehi isn’t worth the amount Palace are holding out for and they come back in for JoGo.
They're probably hoping we come in for Gordon so they can go in for guehi

Think we'll see an improved Diaz this season. Will be asked to stay more out wide and be set up 1 v 1 which will play to his strengths. Promising against Sevilla.

Based on 1 friendly? He was his old self in the Copa America. 2 goals 0 assist. One of them a penalty. Nothing in the semis or the finals.

Good ol Diaz.

Based on 1 friendly? He was his old self in the Copa America. 2 goals 0 assist. One of them a penalty. Nothing in the semis or the finals.

Good ol Diaz.

Based on how Slot likes to set up his wingers. Wide and 1 v 1 as often as possible.

Back
Top Bottom