• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Bournemouth (A) - Sun 21st 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of pundits backing us to slip against these and now we're playing in the teeth of a gale. Do not like. Bournemouth are all about the press, and with a wind like this the accurate passing to beat the press is going to be difficult. Any kind of win today is a good one.

I still have visions of Elliot being brushed aside like rag doll by the likes of Billing. Let's hope he does better today.

That's the bench you expect to see in the FA cup not the prem, we look pretty weak with just a few missing but let's hope it's an opportunity for some players

That's a hugely weak midfield like, but by Christ it's all about the attack

This has 5-4 written all over it

We have 13 fit first team players. Missing several.

Really tough game this. Bournemouth with 7 wins in the last 9, and we are shite after a break.

I think if we were all tested with predicting the XI Klopp would've gone for + naming the subs, everyone would get it 100% right.

I think our missing 3-4-3 would batter half of the league even without the keeper

Bajcetic Matip Robertson
Trent Endo Thiago Tsimikas
Doak Salah Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom