• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Babel open to Ajax loan move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mors

Well-Known
So are we you useless rapping fucker

Liverpool winger Ryan Babel admits he may have to consider a loan move to former club Ajax in January to boost his World Cup hopes.

Babel has struggled to make a sustained impact since joining Liverpool from Ajax two years ago and was recently challenged to take his game up a level by manager Rafa Benitez.
The Holland international started the Reds' opening match of this season against Tottenham, but has subsequently made just one late substitute's appearance in the defeat by Aston Villa.
The 22-year-old is unhappy with his limited outings so far this term and believes promises have been broken.

"There have been a lot of things promised, but they haven't been followed up," Babel told De Telegraaf.

"I would get to play for more minutes and have more chances, but after the first defeat, I only lost my place."

A return to Ajax has been mooted and Babel believes a temporary deal in the January transfer window could provide his best chance of securing a place in Holland's squad for next summer's World Cup.
He added: "I think half a season at Ajax with a view to the World Cup wouldn't be a bad idea. I can add something to the Ajax squad.

"Loaning me out was not an option (in the summer). Now we have agreed to review the situation in January.

"I see the current situation as a signal that I really have to get playing."

I really wish we'd sold him this summer, his value is just going down and down. He's probably worth less than Dross now.
I'm sure if we'd have flogged him for 5mill or something we could have got a handy backup in for Reira 🙁

"to boost his World Cup hopes"...

What? So no: "to instill some confidence and a first touch into me so I might be good enough to start to repay some of the money Liverpool have invested in me"??

I wonder if things would have been different if when he first came, Rafa had given him a run of say 10 in a position or his favourite position and persisted with him even when he was shit like he did Kuyt? I wonder if he'd have fulfilled this 'potential'? Granted he's never had the same work ethic as Kuyt, but they've been utter shit at times.

It's too late now though.

I find it funny that most on here were hoping for Babel to have a good go at it this season, and in one game where the majority of players were shit, Bable gets singled out and called a cunt by a lot of people too. Quite pathetic.

[quote author=zlatan18 link=topic=35604.msg937174#msg937174 date=1251884241]
fuck off to ajax you shit cunt, waste of 11.5mil
[/quote]

Yep..

[quote author=Mors link=topic=35604.msg937175#msg937175 date=1251884437]
I wonder if things would have been different if when he first came, Rafa had given him a run of say 10 in a position or his favourite position and persisted with him even when he was shit like he did Kuyt? I wonder if he'd have fulfilled this 'potential'? Granted he's never had the same work ethic as Kuyt, but they've been utter shit at times.

[/quote]

.. and Yep.

I've been giving this cunt the benefit of the doubt for the better part of 2 years but now...

fuck off to ajax you shitbag.

Just to add - I wasn't one of the people flogging him after his first poor performance this season, what really put me over the edge is his shit attitude. "I need time to make the world cup squad" not "I need to work harder for Liverpool as they have invested time and money into me and my shit attitude". Fuck. off.

[quote author=cobrastatus link=topic=35604.msg937180#msg937180 date=1251884699]
I've been giving this cunt the benefit of the doubt for the better part of 2 years but now...

fuck off to ajax you shitbag.
[/quote]

+ 100.

Exactly the same. He's really let me down.. and then you hear about him doing a rap callaboration and you think "you twat, if you spent half as much time working on your 'rapist first touch' as you do on your 'bars' perhaps you wouldn't be half as shite as you are". Be a footballer or be a rapper. If you want to do both, then be a great footballer or fcuk off elsewhere.

[quote author=Mors link=topic=35604.msg937175#msg937175 date=1251884437]

[/quote]

x2

[quote author=Spider-Neil link=topic=35604.msg937175#msg937175 date=1251884437]
it's the 'slag babel off' free for all
[/quote]

x2

"There have been a lot of things promised, but they haven't been followed up," Babel told De Telegraaf.

"I would get to play for more minutes and have more chances, but after the first defeat, I only lost my place."

thats because your where shit.. you feckin numpty... Benayoun and Reira have rightfully owned you in that position...

Grow a big pair of balls you feckin plantpot!!!, learn to keep the ball at your feet.. the next Henry ??

[size=20pt]Ryan Babel =[/size]
henry-plant.jpg

(Rafas worst ever signing!!!)

what a really poor panic buy this proved to be.

he'll end up being sold for an undisclosed fee and a packet of sweets after spending the next 2 years on loan - if we're lucky.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=35604.msg937178#msg937178 date=1251884614]
I find it funny that most on here were hoping for Babel to have a good go at it this season, and in one game where the majority of players were shit, Bable gets singled out and called a cunt by a lot of people too. Quite pathetic.
[/quote]

But it stems from last season as well paddy!alot of match goers have become increasingly fucked off with the lad's application!
We can excuse a few poor performances. but what we wont stand for is someone who isnt putting it in.
Surely that's fair enough??

Some viewpoints are fair, some are just way over the top. I am disappointed with Babel too. Towards the tail end of last season no one was saying all this stuff about him. Well certainly not to this extent anyway. He is in the squad now, so best get behind him is my thinking. Not like some people calling him a cunt at every turn.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=35604.msg937235#msg937235 date=1251888691]
Some viewpoints are fair, some are just way over the top. I am disappointed with Babel too. Towards the tail end of last season no one was saying all this stuff about him. Well certainly not to this extent anyway. He is in the squad now, so best get behind him is my thinking. Not like some people calling him a cunt at every turn.
[/quote]

Yeah that's true, all supporters should be just that if a player is still representing the club
I honestly believe Liverpool fans are amongt the fairest about, they wouldn't turn on a player just for the sake of it.

He's lazy and he's extremely stupid and always picks the wrong decisions. You could put him in a room full of spades and tell him to take his pick and he'd stand there all day

[flash=350,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/YXksm50NhmI&hl=en&fs=1&" type=[/flash]

😱 😱 😱

Dutch is really an awful language a bit like our swiss-german.
I dont like Rap but that makes it even worse in dutch.

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=35604.msg937254#msg937254 date=1251889723]
[flash=350,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/YXksm50NhmI&hl=en&fs=1&" type=[/flash]

😱 😱 😱
[/quote]

From the 4 to the 5 to the 6 to the 7
Throw the mic in the ring and nigga you will stay in life
It is the R-I-O who take responsibility
Those niggaz thinking it's crazy that this guy taking over
Yeah, I told you before
Test your ears again cause you don't listen good
I am confident, top fit and I feel good
Those niggaz finding me dope cause the Rio raps too quick
Yeah game recognise game
And if you don't understand, that will be a shame
I got lots under control sometimes we can have a laugh
I got my own world in front of me like the guys of Opgezwolle (Dutch rap group)
Lots of compliments for the stuff that I do
Niggaz with talent are never tired
This was a rap from the R-I-O

[quote author=rage link=topic=35604.msg937226#msg937226 date=1251887860]
what a really poor panic buy this proved to be.

he'll end up being sold for an undisclosed fee and a packet of sweets after spending the next 2 years on loan - if we're lucky.
[/quote]

Pako tried telling him, he wouldn't have it. So we lost Pako and kept the rapper - what a masterstroke that turned out to be!

Just when I thought I couldn't like Babel any less, he waits til the transfer window is shut to start moaning about how he wants out - and why? So that he can show some resemblance to a footballer and return to the club and be a success? No, because he wants to play in the world cup.

moaning about being dropped after the way he's played when picked. fucking hell, who does he think he's playing for? This club requires performances and he doesn't give them. He can fuck right off. Riera, for all his lack of Babels physical attributes, is ten times the player

The thing is , had anyone shown any sort of interest in Babel he would have been off-loaded.
No one did for one very good reason.

regards

End of the day, he was a very highly regarded young player that interested a lot of top teams (Arsenal for one, I believe).

We gave him a go, spent big on a youngster that had the potential to be really good.... and like many excellent youngsters... has been found wanting at a top club.

Is he any worse than Kalou at Chelsea?

Kalou has had more opportunities, but is he ever going to be a first choice. Babel cost a bit more and there is an argument that he's never really been given a chance - 22 starts in the Premiership - you' at least say give him 10 games in a row to build up a bit of form.

That saying, every time he's had a chance he's not really grabbed it.

My biggest problem with him is that he doesn't seem to make the most of the abilities he has. He is fast, is skillful and can score, yet has managed to look ponderous, ungamely and wasteful.

I think it's all in his head and his head isn't in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom