• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A taster for the game next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Apparently Aguero is expected to be fit for the game

what a game this will be.. I cannot wait!!!

Fuck them. Some Johnny-come-lately oil sheikh's barely remembered trinket.

'You remember that football team we bought?'
'Football? Please leave me alone I am trying to concentrate on selling this black stuff that everybody REALLY needs, that is mine through some strange tribal quirk. And my racehorses. and my falcons. And I just had an idea for the world's biggest surfing wave created under a huge plastic bubble and an underwater hotel that is 11 star and has an underwater racecourse, and I will build a planet (well not me, but some little brown people from another country who earn nothing and die on a regular basis because we don't care what happens to them) and fill it with helium and suspend it above the desert and rich but stupid men will buy houses on it. But who is stupid enough to buy one?'
'Footballers?'
'Oh yes... get me Shaun Goater's agent.'

We are Liverpool. Let's smash their mercenary fannies in.

I'd love to go for a pint with Sean.
I'd be afraid to go to the jukebox though he'd probably twat me if I put on music he didn't like.

Aguero maybe fit but mentally he'll still be fucked. He's been injured 3 times this and all in quick succession of coming back. A few hard tackles on him and he'll bottle it as he'll know one more injury and he's out of the world cup.

He can produce something out of nothing but when he came back from the last injury his timing was all over the place - couldn't get involved and didn't pick up the pace of the game. I hope he's injury free but I would think he'll still be finding his feet for this one.

I can't see us getting three points with this one, we might needing a few favours from Everton et al in the coming weeks!

I'd love to go for a pint with Sean.
I'd be afraid to go to the jukebox though he'd probably twat me if I put on music he didn't like.

Anytime you like. The pint, not the twatting. You find a pub that still has jukey and I'm in.

I had a dream about the match last night.

I think it's the first time I've ever dreamed about a match. It made me wake up and everything. I think Henderson scored a goal in it if anyone wants a tip for any bets.

Anytime you like. The pint, not the twatting. You find a pub that still has jukey and I'm in.
My local has one, I think. Next time you're down south!

Seriously though, you are one of the posters, that I've not met, that I feel I could spend a long afternoon gassing about Liverpool with. I make no apologies for how gay that may sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom