• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - United (A) - Sunday 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small dick energy:

Erik ten Hag ahead of Liverpool vs Manchester United: “Listen, behind City, we won the most trophies over the last two years, so we performed better than anyone else. Those are the facts.”

Small dick energy:

Erik ten Hag ahead of Liverpool vs Manchester United: “Listen, behind City, we won the most trophies over the last two years, so we performed better than anyone else. Those are the facts.”
Also come out and said Slot's job is easier at Liverpool compared to what he's been left to do.

Also small dick energy

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

He must feel pretty shit knowing Jimbo was getting his guy to interview other managers under his nose. On borrowed time so anything that comes out his mouth isn't worth listening too, the stuttering manc cunt.

A win would be great (but not expecting it), but my dream is one of the following;

1) a proper fucking tonking. One where it's debatable if ten hag has a job by 8pm
2) a narrow win, against the run of play, by a dodgy decision. I want to see the fumes from boiled piss in Manchester all the way from Liverpool.

A win would be great (but not expecting it), but my dream is one of the following;

1) a proper fucking tonking. One where it's debatable if ten hag has a job by 8pm
2) a narrow win, against the run of play, by a dodgy decision. I want to see the fumes from boiled piss in Manchester all the way from Liverpool.
3) a controlled 2-0 win, where they never lay a glove on us would be delicious too.

I'd love nothing better than to be 6-0 up at half time and seeing the utd fans walking out of the stadium in droves like 75% of them

Ten Hag can't afford a loss. A draw would be like a win for them. So that might make you think that they'll be more restrictive. Defence first, pounce on mistakes and counter on every opportunity.
However, this time he's up against a manager he knows, a manager he has a 2-0-2 record against. Makes me think we'll see a more "adventurous" Man U. Might try to attack us or just "play their game" (whatever game that is).

And in that case...0-4

I think we’ll turn up with an air of professional calm and superior confidence…suck the air out of their shit stadium.. and glide to a controlled, impressive 0-2 / 0-3 victory.

Grav to continue his impressive start to the season before being replaced late by Morton (to get us all purring about our young no.6 options) and Nunez to kickstart his season and score late as a sub.

Nice..

I’m really interested to see Slot in a big match. He'll know the importance of atmosphere from his previous gig and how big it would be to seize control from the off.

A dominant controlled performance that results in them bagging an undeserved flukey winner in injury time is the best we can dream of!!!

A draw is possible if Maguire starts.

We just need to get through this without the Gods of Jinxiness demanding too much for the sites transgressions.

Pray they do not deem it necessary to teach us a lesson with a MotM masterclass from Antony with goals from him, Rashford and the only person with a more Mongie face than Phil Foden - Garnacho!!!

Don't feel as nervous as usual for this fixture. Maybe low expectations with Slot still getting his feet under the table. They're there for the taking though.

Quite hard to keep track off transfer activity at united

De Ligt in, Varane out seems just about like for like
Don’t know Mazaroui but Wan-bisaka is not hard to improve upon
Mctominay out is odd as not really replaced. Assume it’s more Mount staying fit
Ugarte in maymean less reliance on an aging Brazilian
Zirkzee for Sancho is an obvious improvement as he will be allowed to play!

No mount or Hoijland and Ugarte not eligable means they are slightly weaker than last season

Relax...

Yes, we drew at Anfield last season (0-0)
We lost in the FA cup.
We also drew at Old Toilet.

But one person was missing in all of those games...

Oh and guess who's never lost against Man U ☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom