• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Egyptian King

There's definitely flaws, it's not like I'm sitting on inside information. I can only go by what I've seen on TV.
But either way my point has always been that no matter who we bring in he will be a serious downgrade on what we have now. I get their hesitancy over his age, but he is still playing at a very high level and still our most important player. I think he's worth the money it would cost to keep him for what he brings to the team.

But either way my point has always been that no matter who we bring in he will be a serious downgrade on what we have now. I get their hesitancy over his age, but he is still playing at a very high level and still our most important player. I think he's worth the money it would cost to keep him for what he brings to the team.
I somewhat agree, but its not like we can give him a blank check. None of us know what Salah's people are demanding, but we shouldn't be offering him more than two years.

I somewhat agree, but its not like we can give him a blank check. None of us know what Salah's people are demanding, but we shouldn't be offering him more than two years.
I agree, but we also have to be realistic that if we want to compete with the top clubs we have to pay top salaries if we want to be trying to win the league(which personally i don't think FSG give a fuck about winning the league, they just care about top 4 so CL money keeps coming in). De bruyne is on 400k a week and i think he's either the same age or older than salah. Haaland is about to get a ridiculously high new contract. You want the best players you have to pay top wages. How many right wingers out there are better than salah? But i agree only a two year deal because of his age.

I agree, but we also have to be realistic that if we want to compete with the top clubs we have to pay top salaries if we want to be trying to win the league(which personally i don't think FSG give a fuck about winning the league, they just care about top 4 so CL money keeps coming in). De bruyne is on 400k a week and i think he's either the same age or older than salah. Haaland is about to get a ridiculously high new contract. You want the best players you have to pay top wages. How many right wingers out there are better than salah? But i agree only a two year deal because of his age.
Yeah I mean it's a business. Winning trophies is just a bonus I guess.

It's more than that though. A club which drops out of consistent contention for the biggest prizes is likely to lose customers.

Back
Top Bottom