• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Season Friendly - Sevilla (H) - Sunday 12:30

considering our striker options are jota and nunez, with danns being injured...i'd like another striker pls.

considering our striker options are jota and nunez, with danns being injured...i'd like another striker pls.

With Gakpo also capable, it would be pretty tough to convince anyone of real quality to come. Gyokores looks a superb finisher at Sporting. Smashing goals and assists for fun in Portugal and has experience of English footie at Brighton and Coventry. But yeah, he's 26 and there's probably only room for a prospect style striker whose happy to rotate.

good workout for a lot of players. I’d expect badger to play the next game. JoGo too.

With Gakpo also capable, it would be pretty tough to convince anyone of real quality to come. Gyokores looks a superb finisher at Sporting. Smashing goals and assists for fun in Portugal and has experience of English footie at Brighton and Coventry. But yeah, he's 26 and there's probably only room for a prospect style striker whose happy to rotate.

Nunez should've just been sold really, shouldn't he? Done basically nothing to merit a third season, but it is what it is eh. Maybe we get a miracle and he actually stops being a moron from now on.

I think the lack of focus on improving our forward line has been really weird. Nunez is shit, Jota is always injured, and Salah is old and our only RWF.

Why hasn't it been addressed? I don't get it.

We need to get rid of them before bringing anyone else in. Nobody would pay as much for them as we want or pay the wages they are on so we’d have to pay them to go.

Haven’t read the comments, but watched the match in full.

Settled back line, we’re into possession football rather than direct, so it’s all good until we fuck up playing out from the back.

I thought Gravy was good.

Mac A, first game back, not reading too much in to it… but MIA.

Slobbers… not involved enough

Jota… good! - that central role requires someone good at moving about and who’s clinical,m at finishing because we’re going to get less chances next season

Back
Top Bottom