• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Season Friendly - Sevilla (H) - Sunday 12:30

Only watched the highlights from the US tour but he looked like our best player along with Mo, while Szob seems a bit of a passenger today

Szob isn't a possession player imo. He's all action but nowhere near as good on the ball as Elliott.

I know we might be comfortably winning these pre season friendlies and I know lots of you are happy with this but I don't feel very confident going into this season.

If I was Ipswich I'd be telling the midfield to press our defence to death. This score flatter us.

Three nil up and we're fucking dreadful

I know we might be comfortably winning these pre season friendlies and I know lots of you are happy with this but I don't feel very confident going into this season.

If I was Ipswich I'd be telling the midfield to press our defence to death. This score flatter us.

It's the first game for a few of those players.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. At least we're scoring

We're doing great and looking sharp all across the park. A few wayward touches and passes from Mac and Szoboszlai but that's just nitpicking. The front free are combining nicely. Jotas finish for the first and the entire third goal were very satisfying.

I’d want Ipswich to think they can press us to death..they’d leave gaps everywhere that we’ll exploit. I’m expecting we’ll start the season with a statement win next week if that’s their tactics.

Of course, they’ll more likely stick everyone behind the ball and try to grind out a 0-0.

i feel like szobs pace hasn't been utilised enough. if the 10 is more possession based, it has to be elliott. I still think szob as a RW works.

Brentford bought Fabio off some good friendly games performances.

Let's hope Barcelona is watching our left wing today...

We look good with in mind that this is the first pre season game for some. Lovely goals.

Slot has put his mark down on how this team wants to play. Love it.

i feel like szobs pace hasn't been utilised enough. if the 10 is more possession based, it has to be elliott. I still think szob as a RW works.

That lineup actually reminded me of Southgate and England.

Basically just picked the "best" individuals with apparently little regard for their suitability to his system.

Basically none of our front 5 are actually suited to intricate fast passing football. Which is fine in a Klopp team, but a bit worrying in a side that's gonna be up against low blocks all season with 70%+ possession.

Back
Top Bottom