• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Season Friendly - Sevilla (H) - Sunday 12:30

jota i think is a little weak at times to be a 9 week in week out.

Fucks sake. Match is nearly 15 mins gone and we still haven't scored. We'll do well to avoid relegation this season

well that was lucky. Mistake from quansah leads t oa 1 on 1, but their player just fell over mid shot

the press is great, the passing at times is slick. couple of areas where we're leaving ourselves open though

Tsimi ahead of Robbo a surprise

Suspect Gravenberch is a placeholder for Zubi Tuesday

tsimi is really struggling defensively on his side. Doing well offensively like

This is the first game I'm watching this pre-season, I like that we're constantly looking to threaten though. None of that Pep death by passing bullshit

Mo, Mac, Trent and surprisingly Gravenberch look very sharp and working well in this system. But Szobo doesn't seem comfortable at all, Tsimikas is a liability Diaz is annoying me

This is the first game I'm watching this pre-season, I like that we're constantly looking to threaten though. None of that Pep death by passing bullshit

Mo, Mac, Trent and surprisingly Gravenberch look very sharp and working well in this system. But Szobo doesn't seem comfortable at all, Tsimikas is a liability Diaz is annoying me
Yepp Diaz is the place we need the upgrade

Back
Top Bottom