• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Worthington Cup - Wed 20:00

Cheesie needs to be dropped from the SCM vocabulary immediately and whoever started it castrated as an example.

*poor Stevie*

Cheesie needs to be dropped from the SCM vocabulary immediately and whoever started it castrated as an example.

*poor Stevie*

To be fair… we need to blame whoever called him Freddie Cheese… it upon those giant shoulders I am merely standing!!!

I really hope it doesn't catch on. What's next, meaty and juicy?
images

West Ham have conceded the most shots in the league so far by a mile. They look all over the place and their manager look clueless. They will most likely rotate as well, and if our second string can't beat them then so be it.
We have to prioritize game time for some first teamers during the season and that needs to happen on Wednesday.
Thinking about it... How to West Ham keep hiring former Madrid managers who are by that point well past their best? Odd strategy

——------------------Kelleher————-
Bradley——-Quansah——Gomez——Tsimikas
——----------Endo—----Morton-----------------
————— ---------CJ---------------------
Chiesa——--------Darwin——---------Gakpo

Szobo needs a rest as well. Played so much football already and looked tired after 60 mins against Bournemouth.
Give him the night off.

In an ideal world, Elliott would play instead of Szobo, but if he’s not available I think there are not a lot of alternatives. I don’t think Jones is a #10, neither is Nyoni. Chiesa could play there, but we already need him on the RW to rest Mo.

Maybe Szobo can be rested against Wolves when the big guns in midfield come back.

In an ideal world, Elliott would play instead of Szobo, but if he’s not available I think there are not a lot of alternatives. I don’t think Jones is a #10, neither is Nyoni. Chiesa could play there, but we already need him on the RW to rest Mo.

Maybe Szobo can be rested against Wolves when the big guns in midfield come back.

Need him to start against Wolves though.

Strong hints from Slot that Rico is starting
Ali still injured, might be back for the Wolves game

Strong hints from Slot that Rico is starting
Ali still injured, might be back for the Wolves game

Do you mean Rio? That would be quite interesting if they chuck him straight in. Perhaps a power move to show high prospect academy players that they can get access to the first team if they come here.

Shame that Danns is injured as this would be a perfect time to see him getting his foot in the door

Do you mean Rio? That would be quite interesting if they chuck him straight in. Perhaps a power move to show high prospect academy players that they can get access to the first team if they come here.

Shame that Danns is injured as this would be a perfect time to see him getting his foot in the door
No Rico....Federico, son of En-Rico

Back
Top Bottom