• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Worthington Cup - Wed 20:00

In the air on the way back to Shanghai. I'm going to miss the match! Damn.

I'll have to follow the match thread as streaming will be impossible, it's so slow.
So make sure you guys are a bit more descriptive thsn usual - not just 'bloody hell' or 'that was ace'!

😂😁👍

Kelleher
Bradley Quansah Gomez Tsmikas
Morton Endo
Chiesa Jones Gakpo
Jota

Wouldn't mind seeing that line up. Darwin deserves another start against Wolves.

Id get Nunez out here, bang some in, see that confidence grow then keep him in team. I guess Jota might want or push to play against Wolves as its his ex club but never sure if that comes into managers' plans

Id get Nunez out here, bang some in, see that confidence grow then keep him in team. I guess Jota might want or push to play against Wolves as its his ex club but never sure if that comes into managers' plans

Rumored team has Morton out and Nunez in. Which puts Jota or Chiesa in the 10 role I imagine?

Kelleher
Jones Endo
Chiesa Jota Gakpo
Darwin

Rumored team has Morton out and Nunez in. Which puts Jota or Chiesa in the 10 role I imagine?

Kelleher
Jones Endo
Chiesa Jota Gakpo
Darwin

That would be good to watch, maybe Darwin down the right and Rico as AM? Who knows.

In the air on the way back to Shanghai. I'm going to miss the match! Damn.

I'll have to follow the match thread as streaming will be impossible, it's so slow.
So make sure you guys are a bit more descriptive thsn usual - not just 'bloody hell' or 'that was ace'!

😂😁👍

The full match gets uploaded here. Handy if you can avoid the score.

Back
Top Bottom