• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Worthington Cup - Wed 20:00

Rest the following completely,

VVD, Konate, TAA, Robbo, Macca, Gravy, Dom, Salah, Diaz.

Manage the minutes of Nunez, Gakpo, Chiesa and Jota.

The rest can be made up of fringe and youth players.

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
Gomez
Tsimi
Endo
Jones
Morton
Gakpo
Nunez
Jota

Would love to see Rio on the bench.

I wouldn't rest Dom. He needs to try and be more heavily involved in the attack

I wouldn't rest Dom. He needs to try and be more heavily involved in the attack

He can practice that against Bologna, who are 18th in Serie A having drawn 3 and lost 1.

Would be useful to manage minutes in a busy run of games including Chelsea at Home and Arsenal away.

Arsenal can’t and won’t rotate as much so ideally we have a fitness advantage going to the emirates.

Kelleher
Bradley Quansah Virgil Kostas
Endo Morton
Jones
Cheesie Nunez Gakpo

For all the twaddle in the summer about our squad, the above IS a 'B' team and it's fucking strong! Just one 'A' teamer in it.

Kids on the bench plus Salah and Diogo
Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Gomez, Tsimikas, Endo, Jones, Morton, Chiesa, Nunez, Gakpo
This is west Ham, they are going to look for the win, and field a strong side

West Ham are struggling in the league and have Brentford away next weekend. They will save what players they do have for that.

This is west Ham, they are going to look for the win, and field a strong side
Just like they did last season and got absolutely spanked by a team which consisted of Kelleher Gomez Quansah Kostas Endo Jones and Harvey playing in a front 3

Kelleher
Bradley Quansah Virgil Kostas
Endo Morton
Jones
Cheesie Nunez Gakpo

For all the twaddle in the summer about our squad, the above IS a 'B' team and it's fucking strong! Just one 'A' teamer in it.

Kids on the bench plus Salah and Diogo

Poor the Gomez

I thought CJ was the best midfielder in the world - surely you’re not suggesting he only looks good when surrounded by superior talent?
No, but when surrounded by inferior talent, then that activates his doubt chip, and he dont pass the ball quick enough due to lack of trust.

------------------------Kelleher
Bradley---Quansah - - - Gomez----Tsimikas
-------------------------Endo
------------Nyoni-----------------Jones
Chiesa---------------Nunez--------------Gakpo

Wouldn't mind if Morton or VVD started, but generally would like to see some heavy rotation and minutes shared out.

The League Cup is for the fringe. If they're shit and they get knocked out they get less games
Amen

To add to that, each of the players we call our 'fringe' would absolutely Ralph into West Ham's first team so there's really no excuse other than lack of familiarity with the system

Curious about how Arne manages rotation, Klopp would have fielded a stronger team than expected in a game like this

I guess the reserve back 5 pick themselves. Endo, Gakpo and Jones are certain starters as well, Jones probably in the Szob/Elliott position judging by his last game

That leaves up 3 positions:
- Morton to get w chance in midfield? Can't afford to burn out Macca/Gravenberch
- Nunez or Jota? I'd give Nunez another go
- Chiesa ready to start? Don't think so, it's Mo or even Jota for me

We're walking this no matter what btw. West Ham are shit, their summer signings already looking like instant failures and their new manager is a huge fraud. Moyes was obviously a far better fit, thought they did him dirty

We should 100% manage the minutes of those who have played the most so far. Several first teamers shouldnt even be involved.

Really hope Chiesa is fit enough to start and to last at least an hour. Salah, Macca and Konate need to be rested completely.

My team:

—————-Kelleher————-
——-Quansah——Gomez——
Bradley——Morton—-Tsimikas
——Szobo———Jones———
Chiesa——-Darwin——Gakpo

Subs:
Jaros, Van Dijk, Trent, Robbo, Endo, Gravvy, Nyoni, Jota, Diaz

Really hope Chiesa is fit enough to start and to last at least an hour. Salah, Macca and Konate need to be rested completely.

My team:

—————-Kelleher————-
——-Quansah——Gomez——
——Szobo———Jones———
Chiesa——-Darwin——Gakpo

Subs:

Szobo needs a rest as well. Played so much football already and looked tired after 60 mins against Bournemouth.
Give him the night off.

My team:

—————-Kelleher————-
——-Quansah——Gomez——
——Szobo———Jones———
Chiesa——-Darwin——Gakpo

Subs:
Endo has to start in place of Morton.

West Ham have conceded the most shots in the league so far by a mile. They look all over the place and their manager look clueless. They will most likely rotate as well, and if our second string can't beat them then so be it.
We have to prioritize game time for some first teamers during the season and that needs to happen on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom