• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Worthington Cup - Wed 20:00

What's going on with Tsimikas? He's playing like the Giorgios Samaras of left backs at the moment

Curtis had a decent game considering the lack of rhythm and playing out of position. Like many of the players and the team as a whole he grew into things, which isn't surprising since it was a bit hodge podge.

That's just great:

27 Oct - EPL
Arsenal - Liverpool

29 Oct - EFL Cup · Round of 16
Brighton - Liverpool

Two days between fixtures. They have to move it to Wednesday.

That's just great:

27 Oct - EPL
Arsenal - Liverpool

Brighton - Liverpool

I'm sure they will

Not like any of the cunts playing Sunday will be playing the wednesday anyway

That's just great:

27 Oct - EPL
Arsenal - Liverpool

Brighton - Liverpool

So insanely stupid, but yet predictable.

I thought there were excellent signs from Jones in this game that he can do the sorts of things Slot wants in his midfielders, driving forward through the lines. His nutmegged assist was a lovely thing.

i think that really flew under the radar last night and probably still worth a bit of analysis

that west ham coach did indeed have the most ridiculous hair

rubio1220.jpg

He had some poor touches early on and gave away a silly foul on Summerville. Other than that he was pretty steady.
Yeah, he definitely started a little rustily, but yer man Summerville is as lively as a bag of kittens, and Endo wasn't the only one to find him tricky. Most of the game he did Endo things, breaking up and passing well, and usually forwards. I do see now though that he doesn't have all the attributes Slot wants and when Endo plays he needs to have a slightly different set up.

Even when he was giving MOTM performances against teams like United and City, fans want him replaced.
Endo has got no chance here.

There is nothing much else he can do. I think this will be his last season with us.

It's wild that people can like endo, acknowledge he's a good player, but actively want better

Let's just drop gravy so 32 year old endo doesn't feel left out. Let's start Phillips over konate because he's been here so long

Back
Top Bottom