• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Worthington Cup - Wed 20:00

Been out on a work do, so did not see the game or more so my boy Curtis. How did he do ? Was he MOM ? Brilliant player, generational talent even with a weak midfield choice I see won with him in it. He must ave been running the show ? Am I right ?

Been out on a work do, so did not see the game or more so my boy Curtis. How did he do ? Was he MOM ? Brilliant player, generational talent even with a weak midfield choice I see won with him in it. He must ave been running the show ? Am I right ?
Ahem.....

Meh. First 4 names drawn out ruined the whole thing.

Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton v Stoke
Spurs v City
Wimbledon/Newcastle v Chelsea
Utd v Leicester
Brighton v Liverpool
Preston v Arsenal
Villa v Palace

He's still a ballhogging twat but he did play a great ball to Jota.
Would have been a contender for man of match if he released the ball quicker.

He should not play in the no 6 position.

He's still a ballhogging twat but he did play great ball to Jota.
Would have been a contender for man of match if he release the ball quicker.

I will take that as he played really well but still pisses people off who domt like our players holding onto the ball for too long by a single player. What do people expect ? He started the game with limited talent in midfield.

I will take that as he played really well but still pisses people off who domt like our players holding onto the ball for too long by a single player. What do people expect ? He started the game with limited talent in midfield.
Isn't his generational talent level supposed to raise the standard of the team?

you could see both extremes of jones in that one move, extreeeemely fortunate not to lose the ball by dwelling on it when surrounded by opposition but then he gets up the pitch to provide the killer ball with composure

Fixtures after the next international break:

Chelsea (H), Leipzig (A), Arsenal (H), Brighton (A) cup, Brighton (H), Leverkusen (H), Villa (H)

Hate double headers.

Had a bunch against Wolves a few seasons ago and I think it fucked us if memory serves me correct.

Fixtures after the next international break:

Chelsea (H), Leipzig (A), Arsenal (H), Brighton (A) cup, Brighton (H), Leverkusen (H), Villa (H)
Liking the number of (H's) there, would've been pretty crazy if we were drawn out as the home side tonight......5 home games in a row?

7 wins.

I don't think any of the second string have made a case for a starting spot tonight.

Some shocking stuff at the back, midfield has been a bit iffy and and it's not quite gelled up front. Nunez in particular has been MIA.

It's a good thing West Ham are shit.

We won 5-1 mate.

He's still a ballhogging twat but he did play a great ball to Jota.
Would have been a contender for man of match if he released the ball quicker.

I thought a big part of the problem was that Jones was paired with Endo whose forward passing is not great. I want to see Jones playing next to Gravvy who will move the ball forward far quicker, thus negating some of Jones’s negative traits. He can be frustrating, but his combination of creativity and physicality can be very useful for our midfield; it’s worth tinkering with it to try to incorporate Jones.

Disappointed in what I saw from Morton when he came on - nothing but sideways passes; he seems to be low on confidence. I know he can do a lot more with the ball, but he didn’t show it. Also disappointing that Nunez had a quiet game and didn’t really build on his last performance. I guess Jota is a lock to start against Wolves now.

I don't think any of the second string have made a case for a starting spot tonight.

Some shocking stuff at the back, midfield has been a bit iffy and and it's not quite gelled up front. Nunez in particular has been MIA.

It's a good thing West Ham are shit.
Just for clarification Jota isn't included in that, I'm guessing?

Back
Top Bottom