• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Chelsea have signed up Tosin Adarabioyo on a free from Fulham. Apparently Newcastle and United were in for him too. Four year deal so apparently Chelsea are being a little less extravagant

West Ham have agreed to pay Palmerias £25m for striker Guillherme

Newcastle have made a bid for James Trafford. We should be all over that as a replacement for CK who wants to leave

Sesko staying at Leipzig for now. Was linked to Arsenal.

Lloyd Kelly to Newcastle on a free.

Lloyd Kelly is a very good signing for them. If he can get his injury issues sorted he'll be a great freebie

The I reckons he's effectively being demoted to head coach, so he won't be allowed to buy his own shite players in future, he'll have to make do with the shite players Jason Wilcox buys instead.
Ineos call this "working within an established football structure".
That's the football equivalent of "leaving to spend more time with his family".

The I reckons he's effectively being demoted to head coach, so he won't be allowed to buy his own shite players in future, he'll have to make do with the shite players Jason Wilcox buys instead.
Ineos call this "working within an established football structure".
That's the football equivalent of "leaving to spend more time with his family".

It's a great deal for him.

In conjunction with the new contract curtailing his powers, he probably got a pay rise, increased severance, more days off, a nicer office etc.

A good trade-off for agreeing not to buy Antony

It's a great deal for him.

In conjunction with the new contract curtailing his powers, he probably got a pay rise, increased severance, more days off, a nicer office etc.

A good trade-off for agreeing not to buy Antony
Yep, I think they want the Sporting Director / Head Coach structure, and the delay has been about whether they could find a stronger candidate prepared to work within that structure (apparently not) and then whether they could persuade Ten Hag to accept it.
They're putting a lot of trust in Dan Ashworth, who presumably is happy to continue with Ten Hag.

Yep, I think they want the Sporting Director / Head Coach structure, and the delay has been about whether they could find a stronger candidate prepared to work within that structure (apparently not) and then whether they could persuade Ten Hag to accept it.
They're putting a lot of trust in Dan Ashworth, who presumably is happy to continue with Ten Hag.
That’s the Dan Ashworth on gardening leave? The one contractually bound to a direct competitor? 😎

That’s the Dan Ashworth on gardening leave? The one contractually bound to a direct competitor? 😎
That’s the one. The one for whom they still haven’t agreed terms with Newcastle.
Clubs tap up players all the time, they’ll tap up sporting directors too.

Do these fools signing for Chelsea realises they're signing up to be 9th choice for the next 7 years?

Back
Top Bottom