• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bajcetic is our Gavi, our Spanish homegrown Caicedo. A perfect profile to play alongside Trent in midfield for years to come; the only thing I’m concerned about is his injury - they were saying it’s a similar thing with Curtis in that he will need regular rest for unspecified period of time. I pray that we didn’t make a mistake in overplaying him too early.

It didn't have to be Adams but I do like him, could've been anyone whose name wasn't Thuram or Amrabat......just to be rebellious 🙂

Who is your preferred player out there from the names we've been linked to?

It didn't have to be Adams but I do like him, could've been anyone whose name wasn't Thuram or Amrabat......just to be rebellious 🙂

Arthur Melo.

One thing i rate about Badger is how comfortable and technically confident he is with the ball, which i feel is more suited to being partnered with an all action tackling DM

I don’t really have a favourite as such and it depends on a host of things.

I’d like DM and or LCB if possible with another MF if Thiago goes and a RCB if Matip goes.

If we can get some HG players out of that, great, because we only have 1 spot for an OS player. U21 players would work too.

Ideally someone a little older than Lavia, but not many good options it seems that aren’t nuts expensy.

I like the idea of Thuram - but it depends on those HG players

Ambrabat will be cheaper than Lavia

He might well be - but that’s sort of irrelevant because we can’t sign Ambrabat & Thuram.

We could sign Lavia and either Thuram or Ambrabat though - so which one?

@StevieM - (Top Red) - I a so pissed off with this transfer window, I just don't understand why we have not got a defender yet. Really can't wait to see the back of FSG - they really pissing me off. They know we need another midfielder and a defender - we better get one. I know Top Reds are crying out to see Fabinho in defence as the cover, but it just won't work.

@StevieM - (Top Red) - I a so pissed off with this transfer window, I just don't understand why we have not got a defender yet. Really can't wait to see the back of FSG - they really pissing me off. They know we need another midfielder and a defender - we better get one. I know Top Reds are crying out to see Fabinho in defence as the cover, but it just won't work.

Are you having a seizure or something?

Are you having a seizure or something?

LOL - no but I want you to got back to your top reds gathering and tell them the masses are still not happy and want FSG out. I know you take these messages back to them, please say something like:

"Guys listen - they ae still not buying it, they still remember us selling Lovren and expecting us to manage with 3 CB's that season, - they won't rest with the FSG Out stuff, until we sign another Defender with no one from the existing lot moving on. Also they said - they definitely want Thuram, coz they have no faith in you American bastards that you will sign another midfielder for next 3 years"

LOL - no but I want you to got back to your top reds gathering and tell them the masses are still not happy and want FSG out. I know you take these messages back to them, please say something like:

"Guys listen - they ae still not buying it, they still remember us selling Lovren and expecting us to manage with 3 CB's that season, - they won't rest with the FSG Out stuff, until we sign another Defender with no one from the existing lot moving on. Also they said - they definitely want Thuram, coz they have no faith in you American bastards that you will sign another midfielder for next 3 years"

What are you wibbling on about?

This is why we need to bring through more homegrown foreign players, or more foreign players which would count towards the HG quota rather.......the English are all shit & overpriced.

The likes of Lavia & Bajcetic being HG in 2/3 years is brilliant.

Also when does Morton become HG? Isn't it next season? Bradley as well? Conor Bradley that is......

This is why we need to bring through more homegrown foreign players....the English are all shit.

The likes of Lavia & Bajcetic being HG in 2/3 years is brilliant.

The Euro U21 Championship says you’re wrong - it’s just we don’t have enough good young ones at the age & level where holding down a regular starting place is likely.

The Euro U21 Championship says you’re wrong - it’s just we don’t have enough good young ones at the age & level where holding down a regular starting place is likely.
Yeah our players usually disappear between after U19

Would you agree they're well overpriced though?

Look around.

MGW - Went to Forest for 40m
Gordon - Went to Newcastle for 40m.
Ramsay - Valued at around 40m by Villa
Colwill - See above by Chelsea
Madueke - Went to Chelsea for 30-35m.

Whereas there are equally talented players who haven't (yet) been given the platform at other nations in Europe who could be snapped up for shillings if scouts did their jobs & that's when we hear the likes of Kvaraskelia pop up at Napoli or a Pedro Neto rock up at Wolves for example.

Yea wondering the same myself. Can i get an invite? Or is it some kind of subscription based insider program?
Private club..To get in you must be invited and show up with your dick hanging out and a carrot up your arse whilst drinking a bottle of Reisling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom