• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is TAA worth breaking the wage structure ?

But prawns, lobsters taste nothing like fish. You can use chicken instead of prawns. BTW Raita is horrible. A good biryani does not need an additional sauces

I’ve tried prawns… been able to barely eat them - just not something I like.

Hard no to lobster.

There’s other meats I don’t like for various reasons.

I generally don’t eat much biryani, but when I do, you’ll be pleased to know I tend not to add much raita or other sauce to it.

I’m more of a Kadhai or Vindaloo type of person - mainly chicken.

I do love Indian - love spicy rich food laced with coriander and I adore just a simple bit of Nan bread to mop it all up with.

Indian food, like so many other foods, just doesn’t like me as much, unfortunately.

If you'd have asked me in 2020 I'd have said I'd have been living in cascais now cos that was my fave place for various reasons. Lots of football, ability to fly home twice a day, great food, but covid fucked my business so whatever.

But of course TAA is worth paying his bills. He'll go somewhere else otherwise and he's one of the best footballers in the world

Back
Top Bottom