• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is TAA worth breaking the wage structure ?

Which would make sense. We can't possibly find a like-for-like replacement to TAA, and we'd be hard pressed finding an available right back that's better than Bradley.
Bradley looks very good. But it screams incompetence to tie down Trent so you make sure you get a big fee at least.

That's because you have a micropenis. Take this as the main advantage. Allow it to sustain you.
I dont recall showing you my penis, and beside that, I still dont undrstand what Woland was getting at regarding fucking a frog.

Wait till poor Moron comes across Toad in the Hole on a menu!!!!

Life ban from that restaurant.

I was thinking if maybe you got the tube from inside a bog roll and placed the frog inside that before bumming it there's a chance it might retain structural integrity for a while. Might ring the NHS helpline and see if there's any guidance.

This site is a mess. We were having a perfectly normal conversation about bumming frogs and then it got totally sidetracked into getting blowies off them. Stick to the topic you fucking perverts.

This site is a mess. We were having a perfectly normal conversation about bumming frogs and then it got totally sidetracked into getting blowies off them. Stick to the topic you fucking perverts.
This site has always been the adhd one that lost its meds

Back
Top Bottom