• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to reverse the firm jinx, quick someone chop off a testicle or a finger or stick a carrot up your arse

He seems to have a much higher ceiling in all honesty. 3 years younger, better suited to playing as a 6 and will count as a HG.

If he was that good, city would use their buy back clause before we get him

@StevieM - (Top Red) - I a so pissed off with this transfer window, I just don't understand why we have not got a defender yet. Really can't wait to see the back of FSG - they really pissing me off. They know we need another midfielder and a defender - we better get one. I know Top Reds are crying out to see Fabinho in defence as the cover, but it just won't work.

Pissed off? There are 6 bloody weeks left in the window. You need to learn some meditation, mate.

As it stands now, defense is well covered, but planning for future is something that needs to be done. There are very few obvious, young CBs available, except Colwill, who is probably not available. Perhaps, the club is waiting for training to start to get a sense of how fit people are, how well Bajcetic has recovered and how much more to spend in CM, how the market develops?

Don't the last two signings give you just a little confidence? Save your emotional energy for later in the window.

So essentially that 50m valuation they have over his head now is because that 40m clause doesn't kick in until next season.

I.e if you want him now you gotta pay bit more than what we'll likely go for next season.

So, if we get him, we're gonna have to do our best negotiating skills

So essentially that 50m valuation they have over his head now is because that 40m clause doesn't kick in until next season.

I.e if you want him now you gotta pay bit more than what we'll likely go for next season.
Thought I read somewhere that City have a 20% sell on clause.

So the 50m is the 40m they (hope they'd) get next season plus the City payoff.

I see, I dunno whether that's true not seen it anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me.....

That's another reason I'd want us to stay away from the deal, City's dirty hands and smelly breaths have been all over him.

Is that buy back clause enforceable? As in if City pay the 40 million next summer and Lavia says no to the transfer, they cant still force the transfer, can they?

Is that buy back clause enforceable? As in if City pay the 40 million next summer and Lavia says no to the transfer, they cant still force the transfer, can they?

Yeah but if City pay the 40 million, and Pep tells him he'll play every other game, he's not going to say not is he?

Yeah but if City pay the 40 million, and Pep tells him he'll play every other game, he's not going to say not is he?

Depends, most likely he will go, but he will be behind Rodri and whomever they target as a Rice alternative.

I see, I dunno whether that's true not seen it anywhere but it wouldn't surprise me.....

That's another reason I'd want us to stay away from the deal, City's dirty hands and smelly breaths have been all over him.
https://onefootball.com/en/news/man...helsea-and-arsenal-transfer-interest-36900362

Wouldn't think the buy back is enforceable, but why would he say no?
Add another few thousand per week and he may be happy to sit on the bench and wait his turn.

What happens though if he has a crap season in the championship and city don't want him back

What an absolute bollocks of a statement that is. Column / Twitter filler.
Normally yes but if Joyce says anything it usually means something is happening. My guess is we are only interested if the fee is closer to 30m than 50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom