• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he’s not really worth it. Why are we chasing? Perhaps Klopp things he can “next level” the kid?

who’s our other options?

I’m not sure if it’s true but the club really seems dysfunctional in its management from afar for now.

Said it before and I’ll say it again. FSG bought an asset for 400m that’s now worth close to 4bn. It’s incredibly dumb to let it fall into disrepair. How hard would it be to arrange a loan facility to buy players on an asset with that much available equity

But I think it’s clear they don’t really want to push to win the league. They just want to make the CL. That’s what their actions tell us.

Difference is the housing market's tanking.

The market for CDMs is not...

Apart from it isn’t tanking. It’s actually relatively stable at the moment compared to the doom and gloom outlook from the Kwasi Trust shit storm era.

The point still stands, you just don’t go oh 2 bids were rejected let’s go full whack. It’s a negotiation where both parties try to agree what they feel is a fair price.

Like with Lavia, we were the only serious bidders.

[article]Moisés Caicedo misses Brighton training as Chelsea prepare fresh bid[/article]

We aren’t the only ones.

Apart from it isn’t tanking. It’s actually relatively stable at the moment compared to the doom and gloom outlook from the Kwasi Trust shit storm era.

The point still stands, you just don’t go oh 2 bids were rejected let’s go full whack. It’s a negotiation where both parties try to agree what they feel is a fair price.

Like with Lavia, we were the only serious bidders.
There’s no Man U interest and no Chelsea interest, I agree. Never was.

Thanks for all the kind messages about our Bam. Still very raw, but he didn't suffer. Went out with me cuddling him, and him seeming so chilled with it all. Proud of him. We'd just been to Anglesey in the camper van, he was dead happy and had a great life.

But his daughter seems really really down. Doesn't want to do anything. Walking round with that gait that says 'I've done something wrong haven't I?'

And bulldogs have a shorter life than most. I’ve had four - three of which died before their 8th trip around The Lying Rag. It’s always very hard to see them go, but you can do nothing more than give them a happy life and let them know they are loved.

This signing (assuming it happens) will go down in history as one where the player is the irrelivant bit, but making the signing and getting it done becomes the major thing. Its taking so long, it almost feels l8ke our Lizard owners are doing it to exhaust us to the point where we like ....'please FSG no more signings, we cant do this again.." SCM will use up half its allocated disk space on single transfer threads.

To be fair my dog died last night and I'm quite pissed off.
Mate that sucks. Sorry for your loss dude. I got my first dog in January and she was a puppy. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if my furry little funk fraggle ‘Bootsy’ left us. Truthfully man - condolences

So many strong emotions and opinions in this thread. So much hand-wringing and criticism.

All based on 8 tweets.

Absolutely.

It’s likely been an ongoing negotiation and not offer after offer after offer - that’s been complicated by loads of stuff - but tweeting that negotiations are progressing slowly doesn’t encourage re-tweets and all that shite - then you get fuckwits like Romano practically pretending they’re part of the negotiations with his “here we go” nonsense.

I fucking hate social media sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom