• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you believe the Anfield Edition now? That's BB & Binomial territory! Believing everything that's posted on the internet. You're better than that Rurik.

Are you saying they made up this Paul Joyce quote?

From the original article:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-bid-of-45m-rejected-by-southampton-vcb3b5x0h

Looking at the previous increments, I guess the next bid (if there is one) will be 48m. 😛

Untitled.jpg

Are you saying they made up this Paul Joyce quote?
You need to take note of the actual bid and not how AE have phrased it. It's £45m including bonuses. So it could be 35/38/40/42m whatever guaranteed. That doesn't mean an offer over £50m is now expected despite Joyce or AE taking literary licence to increase it. And the bonuses could include some ridiculously unlikely targets.

Personally I don't believe that Southampton would say £50m and then increase it when it's not met. Totally illogical.

I said a while ago Southampton weren't for negotiating. They've been clear it's a £50m package.

We should bid £42.5m + £7.5m add ons - if it's rejected, we should walk away.

However... we'll go back to Monitoring and Preparing phase.

I don't think Lavia is remarkable and don't give a fuck if we don't think he's worth 50 million, which is a princely sum for a player who is fairly limited at the moment.

That's all well and good. But we have games to play, and we don't have a midfield. And DM was the priority for me. If he's the best we can do then just shit or get off the pot.

I don't think Lavia is remarkable and don't give a fuck if we don't think he's worth 50 million, which is a princely sum for a player who is fairly limited at the moment.

That's all well and good. But we have games to play, and we don't have a midfield. And DM was the priority for me. If he's the best we can do then just shit or get off the pot.
Just play the badger there.

100%

If he can replicate his form of last year and then kick on from there, he’d be boss. Makes you wonder why we’re spending so much on a DM. Maybe Klopp doesn’t rate him highly enough at the moment.
Considering his only 18 and injured could be the clue. Last season he played next to Fabs, so I am guessing he wants two 6s.

100%

If he can replicate his form of last year and then kick on from there, he’d be boss. Makes you wonder why we’re spending so much on a DM. Maybe Klopp doesn’t rate him highly enough at the moment.
Of course he rates him, but Klopp is also abundantly aware there he’s 18 and is currently finishing a 3 month lay off with a stress injury after playing in 14 (or something) consecutive games last season.

Badger is the tits but we obviously need 2 no.6s for a 60 match season.

Of course he rates him, but Klopp is also abundantly aware there he’s 18 and is currently finishing a 3 month lay off with a stress injury after playing in 14 (or something) consecutive games last season.

Badger is the tits but we obviously need 2 no.6s for a 60 match season.
We just need him for 38.

We cannot find the Lavia for 47M GBP, ....another 3M GBP and he will turn up, but do we have the money ?

How can we possibly improve on that other than goto fucking 50M ? What the fuck is wrong with us ? Are we is thick or what ?

To be fair, the only time I've seen him is when he was shit against us last year, he was certainly "wherefore art thou Romeo" then.

£50M transfer, probably £100k a week for 5 years, do we honestly think this bloke is worth a £75M+ investment?

Nah.

To be fair, the only time I've seen him is when he was shit against us last year, he was certainly "wherefore art thou Romeo" then.

£50M transfer, probably £100k a week for 5 years, do we honestly think this bloke is worth a £75M+ investment?

Nah.
Of course we do ... especially after Southampton called him "one of the best #6s in the world". Why wouldn't you believe them ?

Has Joyce just posted something on twitter - to say that United have bid for Lavia or are waiting to gazump us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom