• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be the banter club this year btw. We're laughably poorly run

Newcastle just spent 2 months negotiating for Livramento and ended up paying the asking price.
Same with Monaco and Salisu.

Its not just us.

We are trying to save 5 million quid?
Nothing wrong with it, but they have been clear about the price all along.

I'm sure that in the negotiations they have been resistant to actually accept anything less than 50, I understand the first bid. I understand the 2nd bid. The third bid probably just seems insulting

Watch us bid £50 million and have it rejected. Then everyone will shout and scream we should’ve bid £200 million.

I'm sure that in the negotiations they have been resistant to actually accept anything less than 50, I understand the first bid. I understand the 2nd bid. The third bid probably just seems insulting

Yes. When you come back the third time, you pay up.

It looks quite simple from the outside. They think they’ll get 40 next summer, there’s a 20% sell on right now so we’ll have to pay 48 to allow them to get their 40.

Imo we hit 48 and it gets done because the player is now agitated and Southampton have a replacement aleady through the door.

Am I the only one who'd be a bit worried at the prospect of our main DM being such a young player anyway?
Nope. One of many.

Our midfield going from an average age of about 93 to potentially 21/22 is a bit worrying as a whole....and then our back up options ... are all kids aswell!!!!!!! (don't bother counting Thiago)

This feels like the Man U take over which has gone quiet. As he isn't my top choice, I'd rather Chelsea swoop in for him, so we are forced to move on. Just go to Fofana, FFS, cheaper than Lavia, more experienced, and if need be can play CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom