• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, doesn't look like he's gonna come on. 10-15mins to go and they're chasing a winner.

Unused sub.

Soton late winner, JWP getting forward pulling it across to Che who slots it away nicely.

They don't even need Lavia, and neither do we.

Wednesday may be shite and knackered, but the way Southampton held the ball almost completely through that 9 minutes of injury time was very impressive.

I really doubt the headlines of Corrello or Bild are reporting "Liverpool in search for DM after failed talks over Lavia", they'd cover their own national news wouldn't they?

Here I am in Asia, world's least distracted office worker, on an English football forum watching horror tackles by Fluminese in Brazil. So yeah I think they would.

In an exclusive interview, the Belgian journalist, Sacha Tavolieri stated that ‘personal agreement’ has been made.

“These will be crucial days for the transfer of Roméo Lavia to Liverpool. Personally, there has been an agreement for some time. Lavia waits for the green light to take his medical tests with the Reds. Liverpool will make a third and ultimate attempt to sign Lavia from Southampton.

They want to seduce the Saints with 40 million euros + bonuses for the young Belgian. Lavia has a 5-year contract at Anfield.”

Why is there this long wait between each bid? I don't know where I read it, but Big George isn't at Melwood near Klopp, he works from home in Ibiza. Its believed he wasn't even introduced to all the backroom staff.

Why is there this long wait between each bid? I don't know where I read it, but Big George isn't at Melwood near Klopp, he works from home in Ibiza. Its believed he wasn't even introduced to all the backroom staff.

He's working temporarily for 3 months....what would be the point? He has to get working, it'd take about 3 bleeding months for him to be introduced to all the staff.....there's about 403003 of them.

Fairly confident the DOF and scouts of those clubs know that we are desperate for a DM.
But we’ve walked away from deals when the fee was too high before. We’ll probably come to an agreement with Southampton for less than their £50 million valuation and more than our £32 million valuation (still too high in my view). Because not anyone else will pay £50 million, not the skanks, not the chavs and certainly not Man City.

Last edited:
In an exclusive interview, the Belgian journalist, Sacha Tavolieri stated that ‘personal agreement’ has been made.

“These will be crucial days for the transfer of Roméo Lavia to Liverpool. Personally, there has been an agreement for some time. Lavia waits for the green light to take his medical tests with the Reds. Liverpool will make a third and ultimate attempt to sign Lavia from Southampton.

They want to seduce the Saints with 40 million euros + bonuses for the young Belgian. Lavia has a 5-year contract at Anfield.”
He said the same for the last 2 weeks.

Next two days are crucial. Southampton are considering playing him on Tuesday in the League Cup. As a big fuck you.

Brighton have agreed a deal in principle for Ajax's Ghana midfielder Mohammed Kudus, 23, for a fee in the region of £34.5m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom