• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone gonna be watching the game in a few hours with any interest?

Something tells me he gets himself intentionally sent off.

Stevie is a top red though, we all know this. He doesn't actually believe half the things he says and likes to play devil's advocate.

If the owners weren't prepared to spend more than £50m net when we were in the CL and winning titles, it doesn't take a columbo to work out not in a million years would they do so when we're not.

We were at our lowest of lows under these fucking gimps & let's be honest if it wasn't for Klopp that's where we'd still be.
H & G are so pleased you've let them off the hook. I doubt we'd still exist if FSG hadn't taken us over.

H & G are so pleased you've let them off the hook. I doubt we'd still exist if FSG hadn't taken us over.

One shit yank after the other and the other point you mention is very subjective, just because the Boston man was first to the table in which was very favorable terms let's be honest....they saw what the Glazers did with Utd after buying the club for 800m........300m for LFC was a fucking steal in comparison and they have H&G to thank for that.

I could easy say I'd be confident Liverpool would've gone on to be doubly as successful if FSG hadn't taken us over, see? Subjectivity.

So basically what he's saying is he won't start but there's a chance he might?

Fucking genius you.

Rejoice, we’ve now moved to “observing” and making excuses about “not having enough time.”

Next it will go to "not enough value" -> John Henry "I apologize to the Liverpool Fan community" -> FSG are ready to back Klopp with a warchest in the next transfer window.

Someone put a poll up on what John Henry will be wearing when he does his next apology video.
The old lizard

Do you have any advice on breaking Twitter-addiction?

let someone hack your account.
someone hacked mine and I didn't even bother writing twatter about it, certainly now after price tit Musk owns it and has changed the logo into his lame 1984-ish fascist wet-dream

OBSERVING:
Observations.jpg

MONITORING:
Monitoring-hero.jpg

Rejoice, we’ve now moved to “observing” and making excuses about “not having enough time.”

Jesus fucking wept, this club is gonna be the death of me.

It's like Ayre and Comolli never left....or maybe they're hiding somewhere?

@bluebell How's your application coming along for that head of recruitment position pal? We could do with your expertise giving the rest of the cunts in there a kick up the buttox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom