• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can we find the Lavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the club on this 1.

axel-foley-dance-axel-foley.gif

Nothing will happen over the weekend. Calvin Harris is playing Ibiza and Big Jorj is super excited.

Unless we actively have other negotiations very advanced, whats the actual fucking point of pulling out?

Unless we actively have other negotiations very advanced, whats the actual fucking point of pulling out?
Making 2 bids and pulling out over a difference in valuation of 8 million pounds would be genuinely absurd.

This isn't the Jamal Lewis situation at all. Backup LB wasn't a priority position, and we had a credible alternative in Tsimikas immediately lined up.

This is a priority position which we just have to address. If Lavia is indeed our first choice, why are we haggling over what is frankly an inconsequential amount?

Is any alternative going to cost anything less than 40-50 million?

I'll be surprised if he doesnt end up a Liverpool player, but my fucking God we are slow to react. Still need 1 more midfielder and 1 more CB.

I'll be surprised if he doesnt end up a Liverpool player, but my fucking God we are slow to react. Still need 1 more midfielder and 1 more CB.

It needs to be done, as Chelsea will probably be sniffing around after they move away from caicedo. Also the chance united might want to stick their nose in.

The legwork we've already put in, to potentially walk away over 5m is galling

It needs to be done, as Chelsea will probably be sniffing around after they move away from caicedo. Also the chance united might want to stick their nose in.

The legwork we've already put in, to potentially walk away over 5m is galling

Its also extremely difficult to understand our thinking. We need the player, we like the player and we've bid about 5 mill short. Its horrendous.

I just hope we're not trying to be smart arse with it all, and think the ol' "walk away and they'll lower the price" thinking comes in to play. IT won't, They just got good money for livramento, they dont' need it overly

what is frustrating me is that we are not actually negotiating, we are just submitting bids.

Haggling over a toilet when everyone knows we currently shit in a bucket and our new girlfriend is moving in next week
Hopefully shes in to coprophagia, as thats all we're gonna be doing for the next few years

or should i say "koprophagia

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom