• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sal-ittihad

Not gonna happen. Nothing article that even mentions that his agent has said it wont happen.
Slow news day.

Seems odd for ornstein to post it though. Anyone else I'd bat it away. Ornstein though...

Serious question though. If some Saudi Club offered..... Hmmmmm say 80mill - Would you take it?

My answer would be no I wouldn't btw. If he goes our team is massively screwed with barely a week left of transfers options available. That's just stupid. Christmas maybe..... I think I'd go with that.

Serious question though. If some Saudi Club offered..... Hmmmmm say 80mill - Would you take it?

My answer would be no I wouldn't btw. If he goes our team is massively screwed with barely a week left of transfers options available. That's just stupid. Christmas maybe..... I think I'd go with that.

i want to say yes but maybe at around £100m but that right sided forward position might be one of the most difficult positions to fill. We could end up spending £90m on some turd like Antony.

They're not going to bid huge money for him, so it's a non starter to begin with.

There will be a time and a place to replace Salah, but now is not the time. This smacks of Saudi trying to disrupt the club.

Hypothetical situation...

They bid 200 million, would you sell?

Now? No. Because I don't think even then we would sort out a replacement who is as good.

I'm expecting him to go next summer, and if so we have some time to plan for it.

I think he moves there next summer, and that is probably the right time for us as well.

Now? No. Because I don't think even then we would sort out a replacement who is as good.

I'm expecting him to go next summer, and if so we have some time to plan for it.
I wouldn't either.

Unless you spent it all on Saka on deadline day (not that arse would sell), I think we'd end up scrapping for europa league again without his goals and assists.

The dearth of talent at RW globally is what makes me think this is a no go

Like someone else said, everyone has a price.
So if they want Salah now...£120 mill at least

From the account of original tweet in the older thread which @bluebell started:

"Urgent from beIN: The Egyptian Mohamed Salah gave his consent to join the Saudi club Al-Ittihad"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom