• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fabinho leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I case you don't know, in Islam dog are considered to be a filthy and should not be kept indoors.
Cats are OK.

Of course the Saudi’s are down with the murderous tyrants that rule with an iron claw rather than the dumbass wokester that likes to sniff balls in public!!!

I hope Kurt Zouma isn’t hankering after a move to Saudi!!!

Apparently the reason for the Fabs delay is because we're waiting for the Saudis to pay us.

Yep. They'll likely pay up as late as possible to cause as much disruption to ourselves as possible to the benefit of Newcastle.

We need to set very clear deadlines from the beginning and dealing with the Saudis.
That wouldn't make the slightest difference to us.

I hope we've set a deadline.
Taking bets that Klopp will refer to Fab as a new signing

Annnnnnnd after all this, it's fallen through. FAN- FUCKING-TASTIC.

giphy.gif

This is from an article from Globo Esporte,

Globo added the funds haven’t reached LFC yet but Saudi club officials still in London to sort it out.

Maybe we just got tired of waiting for the funds and stalling by the Saudi club and have set a deadline for tomorrow.

me too. Ornstein is fucking useless. Absolutely no info in that tweet, other than it is taking a bit of time.

They can deny it all they want, I choose to believe the dogs saved Fabinho’s career.

What a load of crocking shite, swear to god if this club ever enters talks with them FUCKING CUNTS again I’ll burn Anfield to the ground before it’s even rebuilt….and that’s with 55000 inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously I am a bit pissed off with this, hopefully we can do something with Bayern for Fab-Grav swap.

What a load of crocking shite, swear to god if this club ever enters talks with them FUCKING CUNTS again I’ll burn Anfield to the ground before it’s even rebuilt….and that’s with 55000 inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously I am a bit pissed off with this, hopefully we can do something with Bayern for Fab-Grav swap.
Sounds like you need a cuddle.

Sounds like you need to be spooned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom