• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Holy Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - you have all fallen for the FSG shite again, congratulations, if we don't sign anyone else of a decent quality or even to give us numbers, then personally I am now going for Klopp Out as well as FSG Out. This club is too big for them to be fucking around like they have been in the transfer market. Klopp should just join one of the big teams with unlimited budgets, then at least that way he can get the players he wants, rather than being at a club and not buying anyone coz he can't see beyond players that he cannot get. This transfer window has summed up the intentions and ambitions of our owners and a manager who just covers them up. I really can't get over Klopp's recent comment on " I wish we could have 8/9 defenders..." - we as a fan group have never asked for that, as a minimum they (both Klopp and the Owners) can at least show that they have learnt from their previous mistakes, they cannot even demonstrate that - which is really taking the piss.

Hi - you have all fallen for the FSG shite again, congratulations, if we don't sign anyone else of a decent quality or even to give us numbers, then personally I am now going for Klopp Out as well as FSG Out. This club is too big for them to be fucking around like they have been in the transfer market. Klopp should just join one of the big teams with unlimited budgets, then at least that way he can get the players he wants, rather than being at a club and not buying anyone coz he can't see beyond players that he cannot get. This transfer window has summed up the intentions and ambitions of our owners and a manager who just covers them up. I really can't get over Klopp's recent comment on " I wish we could have 8/9 defenders..." - we as a fan group have never asked for that, as a minimum they (both Klopp and the Owners) can at least show that they have learnt from their previous mistakes, they cannot even demonstrate that - which is really taking the piss.

I am with you on this....
I am a Liverpool supporter. Not a FSG supporter, or a Klopp Supporter, or any other manager supporter. A Liverpool Supporter.
FSG needs to invest porperly in the team and support the manager or Fuck off...

FSG should understand that Klopp in in the world a top three manager, and if he when to a club like Chelsea or Newcastle, clubs that back their manager, he would be winning title and CL near enough every season

Klopp needs to grow a pair and call them out or he too needs to Fuck off...

I can take the jibes on here, but the truth is the manager has fucked up on multiple levels due to his recruitment policies along with FSG. Yes we have had success but the success was progressive and non-sustainable at the same time, just like our recruitment since we won the league title. I know if Klopp calls out the ownership he will get sacked because that's what happens in every case. But what's the point in having a manager who you know is a world beater but is happy to carry on without the necessary tools ? I was right to moan about the lack of signings last season, and I know I am right this season. It's been going on for 4 seasons now, there is a point when some of the delusional nutters on here will have to realize that they are being led down a shit hole.

In other related news, big Nat is apparently off to Celtic on loan and Conor Bradley has a stress fracture which will keep him out for 12 weeks. Gomez has to stay now, and I hope to goodness the fact that Nat's being loaned out indicates we have reinforcement(s) in mind.

If we are more serious about having a back 3 (with Trent roaming everywhere on the pitch except down the right wing) then Gomez becomes a more viable option. He has shown on too many occasions that he isn't suitable as a starting CB in a back 4 however.

I think this is what being a Top Top Top Red is all about.

I may have to consider my career path…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom