• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Milan (A) - CL - Tuesday

i’ll defer to your superior knowledge but the side looks a lot like it has been constructed from parts that the big boys weren’t fussed about

Yeah, there are certainly a few parts like that: Loftus-Cheek, Morata etc. Still, I think we need to respect Milan and their CL heritage - beating them away is by no means a given.

Gakpo, ibou, virg, gravy all been great. Mo, Macca, Trent have been decent. Szob, Kostas, Jota have been fucking shite

Be a fucking man now Slot and sub Salah for Chiesa if this continues in the second half
Which game are you watching? He’s just been unlucky and thick of it. You don’t take of a player for that, you take him for the Forest game.

In a legend Empress Beatrice of Holy Roman Empire was forced to ride a donkey backwards through the city of Milan after being taken captive by Milanese.

P-7-019144a.jpg

Maybe we can leave Nunez behind?

He was all over the place positionally, off balance.....he's just not up to much I'm afraid.
His balance when passing is all off.

Underhitting and overhitting everything.

The way Gakpo is playing, I'd seriously consider playing him AM, or Diaz there. Until Szobo sorts his shit out.

Which game are you watching? He’s just been unlucky and thick of it. You don’t take of a player for that, you take him for the Forest game.
It's not about the misses, it's about every time he has the opportunity to pass the ball.

Honestly, this game would be over if we had a Firmino there or anyone with a bit more quality on the ball.

He's got into some great positions.

Back
Top Bottom