• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Georgian on my mind

Never been so sure of anything in my life that this deal somehow falls through, 100%.

So that's now Gordon, Yoro, Zubimendi and Mamadashvili we've managed to fuck up, whilst there's still no clarity on the futures of Trent, Virg or Mo.

What a wonderful summer. Can't even get a bit of sunshine to come out in the North of Liverpool.

*High five*

I deleted it when he interviewed Trump. That was the last straw. I do miss it.
Thankfully that interview seems to have made Threads much busier.

I've been on there since he bought it, and it was crap for football. But thankfully it's started to pick up recently.

Full quote:
“I think it was a good idea. I knew about that before it came out on social media and that is a good message for me because the club cares about what I think. They are doing the right thing but, on my side, as long as I have my contract here and as long as I am happy here, the club is happy with me, my family is happy here, I will stay.”

Seems there was a big offer from Saudi as expected.
Full interview:
“I want to honour my contract and finish my contract here or make a new one,” says Alisson, whose deal runs out in 2026 with Liverpool possessing an option to extend for another year. “I am really happy here. My family is happy.

“I never got to the point where I was talking about wages. It was just interest, but when you hear about the numbers the other players are getting [in Saudi Arabia] you are a little bit attracted. That is normal.

“At the end of the day, you play football for love, it is the thing you like to do, but it is our profession and we want to use the years that we have to make the most of it. I am open to that, but now is not the time. I am really focused on the things we have here at Liverpool and while I still have my contract here, I will be focused here.

Alisson clasps hands with Arne Slot
View image in fullscreen
Alisson with the new Liverpool head coach, Arne Slot; he says: ‘The manager’s goals are for greatness, the same as mine.’ Photograph: Andrew Powell/Liverpool FC/Getty Images
“If it is in the interest of the club to negotiate, then it will be a different conversation. At this time, at this window, I am focused on my job here and my life in Liverpool.”

He did tell them to take a hike though. He’s happy and his family is happy and settled.

The comments made were very positive.

Sounds like he is running down his contract

I’m going to let you explain to the crazies how it might be possible to build a solid business case around letting Alisson leave on a free at the end of his contract Vs getting untold riches for selling him while his value is high.

I’m going to let you explain to the crazies how it might be possible to build a solid business case around letting Alisson leave on a free at the end of his contract Vs getting untold riches for selling him while his value is high.
I ain't doing your dirty Fowler's work.

Back
Top Bottom