• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Georgian on my mind

He had an amazing ability to hold up opposition attackers, and then to foul them in a way that made it look like they'd fouled him. He would stop the opposition attack and win a free kick in the process. I've never seen anyone do it quite as well as he did.
He and Sami were my big faves from that Houllier era.
The trademark Didi Crumple !

Damn they don’t make footballers like they used to anymore.

empty-shopping-trolley-in-a-passageway-in-a-shop-S04D77.jpg

Richard Hughes playing Supermarket Sweep

This can’t be true.
If so, the amount of time we have wasted on failed transfers, negotiation and other clubs times must be into millions now.

I had no idea what Hughes had achieved other than buying our rejects for over inflated fees but @Hansern, 😜😜😜said he was the Dog's Bollocks , The Bee' Knees. Forget about transfers, he hasn't sorted out any of Salah, VVD or Trent, appaz he hasn't even spoken to VVD

I had no idea what Hughes had achieved other than buying our rejects for over inflated fees but @Hansern said he was the Dog's Bollocks , The Bee' Knees. Forget about transfers, he hasn't sorted out any of Salah, VVD or Trent, appaz he hasn't even spoken to VVD
People love to use false hope in scenarios where the club is close to getting something done to convince themselves it's the right move.

Normally I'd use this as fuel to call everyone at the club a bunch of mongs but tbh I really couldn't care less about this deal going through or not. I might not be alive to see the fucking year 2026.......the way this fucked up world is, none of us will so what fucking good is it to us at present?

I was super psyched about Litmanen. DidI got me excited too but Jani was the one back then. Since then it was the prospect of having Suarez and Torres together that only lasted about a week!
Man yeah. I was soooooooo excited by the prospect of S+T. Cried real tears when it didn't happen. PL winning partnership for sure.

If true this is fucking hilarious

Can't even get a player from a club who needs money

We're gearing up for a wild panic buy I reckon

Gennadiy Marmaladovich will make up for it.

The greatest No 3 goalkeeper ever signed.

Gennadiy Marmaladovich will make up for it.

The greatest No 3 goalkeeper ever signed.
is this guy nailed onto sign - I am not really interested in the transfer, but just to avoid any potential embarrassment of rejection yet again. if he signs - then him not rejecting us is the only good thing to come out of this.

If what they're saying in papers is true, this whole transfer saga is a fucking joke.
Valencia wants £40 mill and we're actually hell bent on getting a £2 mill discount.

Unless Ali has an offer from Saudi none of us know about none of this makes sense. We already have the best keeper in the world.
40m on a backup right now is nutty

Unless Ali has an offer from Saudi none of us know about none of this makes sense. We already have the best keeper in the world.
40m on a backup right now is nutty
He’s giving up footy. He’s completed it so will give up next summer to set up a new Christian cult. Ali is serving his notice period and we’re getting in his replacement.

The Georgian plays for Peter Lim's Valencia. Valencia's been bled dry and it's not going to get richer. The Georgian's price will only go down, and it's not like we need him now. This (non) signing is not the barometer of Hughes' success.

The Georgian plays for Peter Lim's Valencia. Valencia's been bled dry and it's not going to get richer. The Georgian's price will only go down, and it's not like we need him now. This (non) signing is not the barometer of Hughes' success.
i wouldn't worry, we won't sign this lad

What's to say another club won't come in for him, like they always do?

well we gave it a good go. you can't blame Hughes for trying. Another couple of weeks wasted and if we can drag this out for another 10 days, job done.

Fuck off Hughes.

All this prick's done for the last 3 months is fuck up deal after deal and waste everyone's time.

He's going to be the 1 to blame for our whole season collapsing if we don't at least get top 4.

Back
Top Bottom