• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Georgian on my mind

So are Valencia loaning him to Bournemouth and then we're buying him after?

Looks like a big lad with cat-like reflects and a good angry GK keeper after having to do, well, anything, which is key.

The idea: Sign, train with club for 6 months. Loan to Bournemouth for 18 months.
The reality: Bid rejected, fancies a swim across the channel, signs for Bournemouth on a perm basis.

Really can't' get myself up for this. If anything it's a downer as it gives the impression there is a good chance Ali is off, possibly even as early as next summer.

Just sign the next best keeper when it's time and focus on the areas that actually need improving from 2 fucking years ago, he goes out on loan and what if he flops? We're stuck with a dud we just spent 30m on last summer and have no use for. Fantastic idea.
Oh FFS we already know he’s great. Didn’t he get the GK of the Euros? If not then he deserved it. He was great. Stop your pitiful whinging!

Oh FFS we already know he’s great. Didn’t he get the GK of the Euros? If not then he deserved it. He was great. Stop your pitiful whinging!

Damn, the point really flew over your head on this 1 didn't it. We might not see him till TWENTY TWENTY SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have problems in the squad to address NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had a fine euros but we're not really signing him to play off the back of a euros, so there's a gap where ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Club hasn't got a clue, opportunist signing just like Gakpo was when we were crying out for a CB. Different summer, same shit. Neglect what needs to be done.

Damn, the point really flew over your head on this 1 didn't it. We might not see him till TWENTY TWENTY SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had a fine euros but we're not really signing him to play off the back of a euros, so there's a gap where ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Club hasn't got a clue, opportunist signing just like Gakpo was when we were crying out for a CB. Different summer, same shit. Neglect what needs to be done.
Nope it didn’t. I like this move. €30m is a great price for an excellent keeper. It’s a no brainier.

Especially if Ali is refusing to sign an extension until he sees how this Slot team pans out. It’s one less, and very important, thing to worry about since I’d put money on Kelleher leaving this Summer (and for about €30m no doubt).
Meaning Jaros gets a year to prove he’s better. Or more likely, not.

And as usual you’re in the Moron camp of panicked histrionics.

Mate can you capitalize a few more words. Add a few more exclamation points. Give the post a dramatic and sinister sound track. Otherwise this post may come across as understated /

Mate can you capitalize a few more words. Add a few more exclamation points. Give the post a dramatic and sinister sound track. Otherwise this post may come across as understated /
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope it didn’t. I like this move. €30m is a great price for an excellent keeper. It’s a no brainier.

Especially if Ali is refusing to sign an extension until he sees how this Slot team pans out. It’s one less, and very important, thing to worry about since I’d put money on Kelleher leaving this Summer (and for about €30m no doubt).
Meaning Jaros gets a year to prove he’s better. Or more likely, not.

And as usual you’re in the Moron camp of panicked histrionics.
The ego of this club to think we don't need any improvements for a 2nd summer in 6 years.

It's easy to see why we've only won 1 league title under this pitiful ownership, hit the jackpot with Klopp and now back into obscurity we go.

The ego of this club to think we don't need any improvements for a 2nd summer in 6 years.

It's easy to see why we've only won 1 league title under this pitiful ownership, hit the jackpot with Klopp and now back into obscurity we go.
Assume, assume, assume. This is likely 1 in 1 out (Kelleher), cost wise a straight swap, so won't have any effect whatsoever on any other ongoing discussions / transfers.

Assume, assume, assume. This is likely 1 in 1 out (Kelleher), cost wise a straight swap, so won't have any effect whatsoever on any other ongoing discussions / transfers.
Couldn't give a rats, it's a future signing......not 1 that'll improve us this season.

Who the fuck had a 2nd choice keeper in mind in May or June? Fucking NOBODY that's who.

Bournemouth to pay loan fee of ~€5m?

=====

Negotiations are progressing for the transfer of Mamardashvili to @LFC who would first go on loan to @afcbournemouth

Bournemouth will pay for the loan and will complete the amount that Liverpool does not reach at a fixed 35 + 5 bonuses, it was a little more than 30 fixed and bonuses up to 35. They are close but not closed yet.

The goalkeeper wants to leave now and gain experience in the Premier League before the challenge in goal at Anfield.

View: https://x.com/Generaldepie_/status/1823891131802747040

Is this confirmed?

I went off grid yesterday afternoon having more drinks than I should have done whilst doing a fantasy football draft.

Back
Top Bottom