• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coutinho dragged himself out of the shit list with that goal, Milner also looks like he's pulling himself together.

Can has been muck though, very frustrating to watch.

Goal aside though, it was pretty much what we've come to expect - lots of tippy tappy stuff outside the box with very little penetration and some shoddy defending to let the other team go ahead.

We are missing someone with better instincts in and around the box.

Gah! Get out of my head Trevor Francis!

Also, I've put the match on nbc just so I don't have to listen to those cunts on BT.

That's so wrong that I have to do that.

If I was manager, I'd spend the entire half time team talk hitting Moreno with a baseball bat whilst shouting "defend" over and over again.

Then I'd sub Lallana for the first person I made eye contact with.

I think we're playing well. Ball possession in the 60 percentile. Our midfield is winning the ball. We need to be more lethal in the final third.
Chelsea will tire towards the end.

If I was manager, I'd spend the entire half time team talk hitting Moreno with a baseball bat whilst shouting "defend" over and over again.

Then I'd sub Lallana for the first person I made eye contact with.
Yep, Lallana for Benteke and Teixeira for Firminho when he tires.

Well that was pleasantly surprising.

After awful defending from Milner and Moreno for their goal we pretty much completely dominated.

Granted that's Chelsea's style but we really took control of the midfield.

Lucas yet again the best player for us just ahead of Clyne.
Sakho and Skrtel was solid, especially on the ball.
Firmino dropped deep and used the ball well.
Coutinho was rubbish bar the goal which was magic.
Can ran into a lot of blind alleys again and Lallana wasn't really in the game.
Moreno was rubbish, he really needs to learn how to defend and how to pass the ball to a player in red in the final third.
Milner was atrocious, I'd have hooked him after 15 minutes. Clyne made him looked good.

Can we keep it up??

Undeserved? really? Chelski have hardly created anything at all apart from the goal

And we've had a mind boggling four shots on target. Two poor efforts straight at Begovic by Lallana, a towering Lucas header, and the goal. But this is nothing to argue about, let's hope they can find another goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom