• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That absolutely should have been a free kick against Terry for hand ball.

Commentary are fucking ridiculous. "50/50. No intent." What the fuck are you watching you cunts?

Not all Klopp's fault either, we are down our best attacking players anyways. Just tough to watch.

Firmino, Sahko (and Lucas after shaky start) have been good. The rest...meh. Need someone to stretch up top though. Firmino not playing the Suarez role, which I thought he could.

I always thought Gerrard was a pretty good set piece taker and towards the end a great one. I wonder whether now people realize what shit set pieces are really like.

This is what i always thought as well....itd just that the fans of all top teams complain about them not maximising set piece opportunity. We have always ranked in the top half of the table in set piece scores when Gerrard was around....this is mostlybeacuse there are teams that focus primarily on this in the british leagues...not because we are worse at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom